Warren Littefield net worth: Warren Littlefield is a former US television executive who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Montclair, New Jersey, Warren Littlefield graduated from Hobarth and William Smith Colleges with a degree in Psychology. He went on to become one of the most successful television executives of the last few decades. He worked under famed producer, Brandon Tartikoff in the 80s, and then took over as President of NBC in the 90s. He developed a huge number of hit shows while with NBC, including "Cheers", "The Cosby Show", "Golden Girls", "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", "Sisters", "Mad About You", "Law & Order", "The West Wing", "Seinfeld", "Frasier", "Friends", "ER", "Homicide: Life on the Street", "NewsRadio", "3rd Rock from the Sun", "Will & Grace", "Suddenly Susan", "Just Shoot Me", "Wings", and "Blossom", among others. Multiple programs incorporated Littlefield-like characters into their casts. Actor Bob Balaban played him on "Seinfeld" and in the television movie, "The Late Shift". He stepped down as President of NBC in 1998.
Warren Littlefield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Warren Littlefield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 11, 1952 (63 years old)
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?