Scott McGillivray net worth: Scott McGillivray is a Canadian real estate investor who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Scott McGillivray, graduated from the University of Guelph with a degree in Marketing Management. He began studying carpentry soon after graduation and was first featured as part of the show "From the Ground Up with Debbie Travis". He is currently the host of the popular Home and Garden Television show, "Income Property". The program, which is currently in its fourth season, helps one family each episode, by designing and building a rental unit onto their home, so that they can better manage their mortgage payments. He can also be seen on the program, "All American Handyman", where he serves as a co-presenter, and he judges the Canadian home improvement competition series, "Canada's Handyman Challenge". He currently lives in Brampton, Ontario, and he and his wife just welcomed their first child into the world in January 2012.
Scott McGillivray Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott McGillivray against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1978 (38 years old)
Carpentry, Actor, Presenter
6 ft (1.83 m)
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.