Quad Webb-Lunceford net worth: Quad Webb-Lunceford is an American medical sales rep and reality television star who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Quad Webb-Lunceford is one of the cast members of the newest Bravo reality TV shows Married to Medicine. The show stars six women who are in some way involved in the medical industry. Several of the women are married to doctors while some are doctors themselves. Quad Webb-Lunceford is a medical sales representative and the wife of psychiatrist Dr. Gregory Lunceford, who is 13 years her senior. The couple own two dogs, Khloe and Kar'rie and supports several charities that help canines, including the Canine Companions for Independence foundation. Inspired by her love for their two pampered pooches: Khloe and Kar'rie and her passion for fashion, Quad has launched her own puppy/dog couture clothing line, "Picture Perfect Pup." Quad attended Tennessee State University, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry, before spending more than 10 years cutting her teeth in the medical sales industry. On Married to Medicine Quad is known for being very feisty, and considers herself the black Barbie. Her husband is anxious to start having children, but Quad worries that they have only been married for a short time and she feels she is not ready to have children quite yet.
Quad Webb-Lunceford Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Quad Webb-Lunceford against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bravo Media, Bravo Media, LLC
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely DeathPrince's fans definitely showed their support of the 57-year-old artist after his untimely death last week, by purchasing a lot of his music.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.