Quad Webb-Lunceford net worth: Quad Webb-Lunceford is an American medical sales rep and reality television star who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Quad Webb-Lunceford is one of the cast members of the newest Bravo reality TV shows Married to Medicine. The show stars six women who are in some way involved in the medical industry. Several of the women are married to doctors while some are doctors themselves. Quad Webb-Lunceford is a medical sales representative and the wife of psychiatrist Dr. Gregory Lunceford, who is 13 years her senior. The couple own two dogs, Khloe and Kar'rie and supports several charities that help canines, including the Canine Companions for Independence foundation. Inspired by her love for their two pampered pooches: Khloe and Kar'rie and her passion for fashion, Quad has launched her own puppy/dog couture clothing line, "Picture Perfect Pup." Quad attended Tennessee State University, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry, before spending more than 10 years cutting her teeth in the medical sales industry. On Married to Medicine Quad is known for being very feisty, and considers herself the black Barbie. Her husband is anxious to start having children, but Quad worries that they have only been married for a short time and she feels she is not ready to have children quite yet.
Quad Webb-Lunceford Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Quad Webb-Lunceford against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bravo Media, Bravo Media, LLC
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.