Peter Oppenheimer net worth: Peter Oppenheimer is a senior vice president and Chief Financial Officer of Apple Inc. who has a net worth of $200 million. Holding Apple's CFO position, he has a wide range of responsibilities, such as: overseeing the controller, treasury, investor relations, tax, information systems, internal audit as well as facilities functions. Additionally, he reports to Apple's CEO Tim Cook and serves on the company's executive committee. Mr. Oppenheimer joined Apple in 1996 as a controller for the Americas, and one year later he was promoted to vice president and Worldwide Sales controller, eventually acquiring even higher role of a corporate controller. Prior to Apple, Oppenheimer was a CFO of one of the four strategic business units at Automatic Data Processing (ADP). As ADP's CFO, he held the responsibility for finance, MIS, administration and the equipment leasing portfolio. Previously, Oppenheimer spent six years in the Information Technology Consulting Practice with Coopers and Lybrand. There, he was busy managing financial and systems engagements for clients in the insurance, telecommunications, transportation and banking industries. Oppenheimer graduated from California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo with a Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Business, and he also earned an M.B.A. from the University of Santa Clara, both with honors.
Peter Oppenheimer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Peter Oppenheimer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.
- Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's BillionairesA new interactive comparison tool maps out all kinds of traits shared by the billionaires of the world.