Peter Oppenheimer net worth: Peter Oppenheimer is a senior vice president and Chief Financial Officer of Apple Inc. who has a net worth of $200 million. Holding Apple's CFO position, he has a wide range of responsibilities, such as: overseeing the controller, treasury, investor relations, tax, information systems, internal audit as well as facilities functions. Additionally, he reports to Apple's CEO Tim Cook and serves on the company's executive committee. Mr. Oppenheimer joined Apple in 1996 as a controller for the Americas, and one year later he was promoted to vice president and Worldwide Sales controller, eventually acquiring even higher role of a corporate controller. Prior to Apple, Oppenheimer was a CFO of one of the four strategic business units at Automatic Data Processing (ADP). As ADP's CFO, he held the responsibility for finance, MIS, administration and the equipment leasing portfolio. Previously, Oppenheimer spent six years in the Information Technology Consulting Practice with Coopers and Lybrand. There, he was busy managing financial and systems engagements for clients in the insurance, telecommunications, transportation and banking industries. Oppenheimer graduated from California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo with a Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Business, and he also earned an M.B.A. from the University of Santa Clara, both with honors.
Peter Oppenheimer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Peter Oppenheimer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 BillionAs the date nears for EMC shareholders to vote on the deal with Dell, the technology company is shedding weak assets and raising billions. Will they like this sale?
- The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000The tagline "world's blackest watch" isn't just marketing hype, but actual scientific reality, because the S-110 Evo Venta Black is coated in "vantablack."