Pandora Vanderpump Net Worth: Pandora Vanderpump is an American television personality who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Pandora Vanderpump is best known as the daughter of reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump and husband Ken Todd (from reality show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills). It was announced in August 2011 that Pandora would join the cast of RHBH shortly after tying the knot in 2011. The wedding, between the then-24-year-old Pandora Vanderpump-Todd and Jason Sabo was planned long before the tragic death of Russell Armstrong (husband of another Bevery Hills housewife), and though the cast was still reeling over the loss, the Vanderpump family decided to go ahead with the wedding, just a week after Russell's memorial. Jason had quietly proposed to Pandora quite a while back, but it was kept under the radar so Bravo could capitalize on it when the time was right. According to RadarOnline.com, it was a classic wedding with a predominantly pink-colored theme and was held at the Vanderpump-Todd residence in Beverly Hills. The 275 guests, which were set to include celebrities such as Charlie Sheen, would feast on a seven-course dinner of filet mignon or Chilean sea bass. The entire affair started with a cocktail reception and Bravo filmed the event to include in the RHBH show.
Pandora Vanderpump Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pandora Vanderpump against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.