Nicole Napolitano net worth: Nicole Napolitano is an American businesswoman and reality television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. She is best known for being a cast member on the hit reality television series, The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The Real Housewives of New Jersey is an American reality television series that debuted in 2009 and airs on Bravo. It is the network's fourth installation of The Real Housewives franchise. The Real Housewives of New Jersey chronicles the lives of several women in and around communities in the state of New Jersey. She appears with fellow housewives Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Dina Manzo, Teresa Napolitano Aprea, and Amber Marchese. Nicole Napolitano was born in Colt Neck, New Jersey, and is the twin sister of Teresa Napolitano Aprea, who was also cast as a new housewife on season six of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She ran a family restaurant at 20-years-old (a successful Dairy Queen franchise), studied at St. John's University and at the American University of Rome. Nicole Napolitano was married to Joseph Mauriello, and is the mother of two teenage boys, Joey, 14, and Anthony, 16. She is now divorced and started a brand new career in private aviation and works for a premiere jet charter brokerage handling high-profile clients.
Nicole Napolitano Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Nicole Napolitano against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.