Neil deGrasse Tyson net worth: Neil deGrasse Tyson is an American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. He was born in New York City and graduated from the Bronx High School of Science, where he focused on astrophysics. Intensely interested in astronomy since he was in elementary school, he was heavily recruited by a number of college programs, including receiving a personal invitation from Carl Sagan to attend Cornell University. He chose to major in Physics at Harvard University, and then went on to earn a Masters in Astrophysics from the University of Texas at Austin, followed by another Masters and a Doctorate in Astrophysics at Columbia University. He has published a number of papers, and has written for numerous scientific journals, including Natural History magazine. He served on both the Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry, and on the President's Commission on Implementation of United States Space Exploration Policy. He also hosts "Nova ScienceNow" and is a series' regular on "The Universe" on The History Channel, in addition to lecturing and teaching, all over the world. He is currently the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space and a research associate in the department of astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History. Tyson lives in Lower Manhattan with his wife Alice Young; they have two children: Miranda and Travis.
Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Neil deGrasse Tyson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1958 (57 years old)
Astronomer, Writer, Astrophysicist, Author, Actor, Television Editor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Dr. Neil Tyson, Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson, Neil deGrasse Tyson PhD, Neil de Grasse Tyson
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Retiring Will Cost Calvin Johnson A Bunch Of Moneyon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's EstateThe executors of Leona Helmsley's estate appear to have taken a lesson or two from the woman know as the Queen of Mean. You won't believe how much they are charging for their work on Helmsley's estate!