Madison Hildebrand net worth: Madison Hildebrand is an American real estate broker and reality television star who has a net worth of $12 million. Madison Hildebrand built his net worth by specializing in luxury real estate market in posh Malibu, California. Hildebrand was born October 28, 1980 in Mesa, Arizona. He attended Pepperdine University in Malibu before launching a career in real estate with Coldwell Banker. Today Madison is one of the most successful brokers in Malibu, with over $100 million in sales in the last several years alone. Madison Hildebrand has gained national attention as one of the stars of the popular Bravo reality series Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles. He was one of the original cast members on the show and was always a fan favorite. He also appeared the Bravo hit show, Million Dollar Matchmaker, where he was set up on a date by his good friend, Patti Stanger. The relationship did not work out, but it gave viewers a new perspective into the life of Madison Hildebrand. Madison is consistently ranked in the top 100 of all real estate professionals in Southern California. He is an active public speaker and even released a book called Activate YOUR Passion, Create YOUR Career: No matter who you are in 2008. In 2014, he announced that he will not be returning to the show, Million Dollar Matchmaker as he has decided to pursue other avenues of his career, but he wishes the cast and the team at Bravo the best in the future.
Madison Hildebrand Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Madison Hildebrand against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1980 (35 years old)
Author, Real Estate Broker, Film Producer
United States of America
Madison Pomeroy Hildebrand
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.