Madison Hildebrand net worth: Madison Hildebrand is an American real estate broker and reality television star who has a net worth of $12 million. Madison Hildebrand built his net worth by specializing in luxury real estate market in posh Malibu, California. Hildebrand was born October 28, 1980 in Mesa, Arizona. He attended Pepperdine University in Malibu before launching a career in real estate with Coldwell Banker. Today Madison is one of the most successful brokers in Malibu, with over $100 million in sales in the last several years alone. Madison Hildebrand has gained national attention as one of the stars of the popular Bravo reality series Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles. He was one of the original cast members on the show and was always a fan favorite. He also appeared the Bravo hit show, Million Dollar Matchmaker, where he was set up on a date by his good friend, Patti Stanger. The relationship did not work out, but it gave viewers a new perspective into the life of Madison Hildebrand. Madison is consistently ranked in the top 100 of all real estate professionals in Southern California. He is an active public speaker and even released a book called Activate YOUR Passion, Create YOUR Career: No matter who you are in 2008. In 2014, he announced that he will not be returning to the show, Million Dollar Matchmaker as he has decided to pursue other avenues of his career, but he wishes the cast and the team at Bravo the best in the future.
Madison Hildebrand Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Madison Hildebrand against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1980 (35 years old)
Author, Real Estate Broker, Film Producer
United States of America
Madison Pomeroy Hildebrand
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 Millionon Feb 8, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.