Madison Hildebrand net worth: Madison Hildebrand is an American real estate broker and reality television star who has a net worth of $12 million. Madison Hildebrand built his net worth by specializing in luxury real estate market in posh Malibu, California. Hildebrand was born October 28, 1980 in Mesa, Arizona. He attended Pepperdine University in Malibu before launching a career in real estate with Coldwell Banker. Today Madison is one of the most successful brokers in Malibu, with over $100 million in sales in the last several years alone. Madison Hildebrand has gained national attention as one of the stars of the popular Bravo reality series Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles. He was one of the original cast members on the show and was always a fan favorite. He also appeared the Bravo hit show, Million Dollar Matchmaker, where he was set up on a date by his good friend, Patti Stanger. The relationship did not work out, but it gave viewers a new perspective into the life of Madison Hildebrand. Madison is consistently ranked in the top 100 of all real estate professionals in Southern California. He is an active public speaker and even released a book called Activate YOUR Passion, Create YOUR Career: No matter who you are in 2008. In 2014, he announced that he will not be returning to the show, Million Dollar Matchmaker as he has decided to pursue other avenues of his career, but he wishes the cast and the team at Bravo the best in the future.
Madison Hildebrand Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Madison Hildebrand against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1980
Author, Real Estate Broker, Film Producer
United States of America
Madison Pomeroy Hildebrand
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.