Lynsi Martinez Torres net worth: Lynsi Martinez Torres is the heiress to the In-N-Out fast food empire who has a net worth of $1 billion. Lynsi Martinez Torres was born Lynsi Snyder is the sole owner of the wildly successful west coast hamburger franchise In-N-Out burger. Lynsi's grandparents Harry and Esther Snyder founded IN-N-Out in 1948 in Baldwin Park, California. Today the company has 281 locations and has annual revenues estimated at $500 million. At 30 years old, Lynsi is the youngest female billionaire in the world. She inherited the company after a series of deaths in the family company left her as the sole heir. Harry Snyder died in 1976 and left the company his son Rich (Lynsi's uncle). The company passed to Lynsi's father after Rich died in a plane crash in the early 90s. Lynsi's father then died of a prescription pill overdose in 1999 when she was just 17 years old. Lynsi's grandmother Esther held onto the company until her death in 2006, at which point Lynsi became the sole owner of In-N-Out burger. She technically only has 50% of the company today, the other half is sitting in a trust until Lynsi turns 35, five years from now. The last name Martinez comes from Lynsi's ex-husband with whom she shares two children. She is currently on her third marriage to a man named Val Torres Jr who is a construction contractor and amateur race car driver. When Lynsi is not acting as the reclusive billionaire owner of In-N-Out burger, she can be found on the competitive drag racing circuit. She and her husband live in a seven bedroom 16-bathroom, 16,000 square foot mansion in Bradbury, California that cost $17.4 million.
Lynsi Martinez Torres Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lynsi Martinez Torres against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 5, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
Lynsi Lavelle Snyder, Lynsi Torres
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.