Lynsi Martinez Torres net worth: Lynsi Martinez Torres is the heiress to the In-N-Out fast food empire who has a net worth of $1 billion. Lynsi Martinez Torres was born Lynsi Snyder is the sole owner of the wildly successful west coast hamburger franchise In-N-Out burger. Lynsi's grandparents Harry and Esther Snyder founded IN-N-Out in 1948 in Baldwin Park, California. Today the company has 281 locations and has annual revenues estimated at $500 million. At 30 years old, Lynsi is the youngest female billionaire in the world. She inherited the company after a series of deaths in the family company left her as the sole heir. Harry Snyder died in 1976 and left the company his son Rich (Lynsi's uncle). The company passed to Lynsi's father after Rich died in a plane crash in the early 90s. Lynsi's father then died of a prescription pill overdose in 1999 when she was just 17 years old. Lynsi's grandmother Esther held onto the company until her death in 2006, at which point Lynsi became the sole owner of In-N-Out burger. She technically only has 50% of the company today, the other half is sitting in a trust until Lynsi turns 35, five years from now. The last name Martinez comes from Lynsi's ex-husband with whom she shares two children. She is currently on her third marriage to a man named Val Torres Jr who is a construction contractor and amateur race car driver. When Lynsi is not acting as the reclusive billionaire owner of In-N-Out burger, she can be found on the competitive drag racing circuit. She and her husband live in a seven bedroom 16-bathroom, 16,000 square foot mansion in Bradbury, California that cost $17.4 million.
Lynsi Martinez Torres Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lynsi Martinez Torres against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 5, 1982 (34 years old)
United States of America
Lynsi Lavelle Snyder, Lynsi Torres
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.