Jonathan and Drew Scott net worth: Jonathan and Drew Scott are Canadian reality television personalities, who have a combined net worth of $10 million. The brothers, a contractor and real estate expert, are twins and launched Scott Real Estate, Inc. in 2004. The company was created to oversee the construction and development of commercial and residential properties. The brothers have become known for their ability to take homes that seem impossible to fix, and making them like new again. Scott Real Estate, Inc. currently has offices in Vancouver, Calgary, and Las Vegas, and the brothers are the stars of the reality series, "Property Brothers" on HGTV. The program is currently in its sixth season. Drew and Jonathan started buying and renovating property when they were teenagers. They bought their first house when they were 18 years old, and after renovations, they sold it a year later for a $50,000 profit while attending university. In addition to their real estate development careers, they are also filmmakers and performers. Before going into real estate as a profession, the brothers tried acting. Both Jonathan and Drew appeared on Canadian television show Breaker High. Drew also had a role on Smallville and Jonathan was on the X-Files. Jonathan Scott is an award-winning illusionist who often performs in Las Vegas, and Drew Scott directs and produces films. They own a production company with their older brother called, Dividian Production Group.
Jonathan and Drew Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan and Drew Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private Jeton Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per MonthJohn Frusciante, ex-guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is in the middle of divorcing his wife Nicole, who wants an insane amount of money....