Jonathan and Drew Scott net worth: Jonathan and Drew Scott are Canadian reality television personalities, who have a combined net worth of $20 million. The brothers, a contractor and real estate expert, are twins and launched Scott Real Estate, Inc. in 2004. The company was created to oversee the construction and development of commercial and residential properties. The brothers have become known for their ability to take homes that seem impossible to fix, and making them like new again. Scott Real Estate, Inc. currently has offices in Vancouver, Calgary, and Las Vegas, and the brothers are the stars of the reality series, "Property Brothers" on HGTV. The program is currently in its sixth season. Drew and Jonathan started buying and renovating property when they were teenagers. They bought their first house when they were 18 years old, and after renovations, they sold it a year later for a $50,000 profit while attending university. In addition to their real estate development careers, they are also filmmakers and performers. Before going into real estate as a profession, the brothers tried acting. Both Jonathan and Drew appeared on Canadian television show Breaker High. Drew also had a role on Smallville and Jonathan was on the X-Files. Jonathan Scott is an award-winning illusionist who often performs in Las Vegas, and Drew Scott directs and produces films. They own a production company with their older brother called, Dividian Production Group.
Jonathan and Drew Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan and Drew Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.