Jacqueline Walters net worth: Jacqueline Walters is an American doctor and reality television star who has a net worth of $3 million. Jacqueline Walters is a successful Atlanta-based OBGYN who has worked with celebrities like Usher, T.I. and Toni Braxton. After graduating from Alcorn State University, Jacqueline attended the University of Mississippi's medical school then attended Mercy University in Macon, Georgia for her OBGYN residency. Jacqueline is one of the stars of the Bravo reality television show Married to Medicine. The show follows a group of successful and glamorous women who are either doctors themselves or married to doctors in Atlanta. After surviving two breast cancer scares, Walters became very interested in healthy living. She eats a strict healthy diet and exercises frequently. Her motto, "Thin is In" follows her everywhere and has been seen by friends and critics as sometimes vain and somewhat obsessive. Jacqueline's husband Curtis has a daughter named Kursten who she considers her own child. Jacqueline Walters is currently a comprehensive women's healthcare associate at the Atlanta Women's Health Group. She is also an extremely active advocate for breast cancer awareness and a member of the American Medical Association, the Medical Association of Georgia, and the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
Jacqueline Walters Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jacqueline Walters against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bravo Media, Bravo Media, LLC
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.