Ezekial "Zeke" Tenhoff net worth: Ezekial "Zeke" Tenhoff is an American dredge captain and reality television personality who has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars. Ezekial "Zeke" Tenhoff was born in Alaska, and began dredging when he was twenty. He is the owner of The Clark, and is known for being an excellent diver, but not for being particularly adept at managing the crew and his business. He is one of the cast members of the Discovery Channel series, "Bering Sea Gold Under the Ice". The series follows a group of dredge captains and their crews, as they attempt to find gold beneath as much as four feet of ice. The reality program is in its second season on the channel, and is part of a group of reality shows that follow people trying to eke out a living, including "Flying Wild Alaska", "Gold Rush", "Jungle Gold", and "Bering Sea Gold".
Ezekial Zeke Tenhoff Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ezekial Zeke Tenhoff against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Gold Rush Alaska
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?on May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential MansionFrom the White House to the right house for now -- the Obamas have picked out their first post-presidential pad, a $5.3 million home in Washington, D.C.'s Kalorama neighborhood.
- Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every YearKim Kardashian West has been known for a lot of things -- from her famous father, to her infamous X-rated video, to her top-rated reality show -- but in recent years, it has been the reality star's chic style that has garnered her a top spot in the headlines. Why? She's believed to be paying her stylist a cool $1 million.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.