Ezekial "Zeke" Tenhoff net worth: Ezekial "Zeke" Tenhoff is an American dredge captain and reality television personality who has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars. Ezekial "Zeke" Tenhoff was born in Alaska, and began dredging when he was twenty. He is the owner of The Clark, and is known for being an excellent diver, but not for being particularly adept at managing the crew and his business. He is one of the cast members of the Discovery Channel series, "Bering Sea Gold Under the Ice". The series follows a group of dredge captains and their crews, as they attempt to find gold beneath as much as four feet of ice. The reality program is in its second season on the channel, and is part of a group of reality shows that follow people trying to eke out a living, including "Flying Wild Alaska", "Gold Rush", "Jungle Gold", and "Bering Sea Gold".
Ezekial Zeke Tenhoff Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ezekial Zeke Tenhoff against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Gold Rush Alaska
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...