Dr. Brent Moelleken net worth: Dr. Brent Moelleken is a Beverly Hills based plastic surgeon and reality television star who has a net worth of $20 million. Dr. Brent Moelleken recently gained notoriety after appearing on the TLC reality show "Plastic Wives" alongside his television presenter wife Dayna Devon. Dr. Moelleken specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery. His practice has two locations, one in Beverly Hills and another in Santa Barbara, California. Dr. Brent Moelleken has studied at Purdue University, Harvard, UCLA, UCSF and Yale. Before appearing on "Plastic Wives", Dr. Brent Moelleken had appeared on various other television programs like Extreme Makeover and the Discovery Channel's Plastic Surgery Before and After.
Dr. Brent Moelleken Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dr. Brent Moelleken against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1965 (50 years old)
Journalist, TV Personality, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.