Dr. Brent Moelleken net worth: Dr. Brent Moelleken is a Beverly Hills based plastic surgeon and reality television star who has a net worth of $20 million. Dr. Brent Moelleken recently gained notoriety after appearing on the TLC reality show "Plastic Wives" alongside his television presenter wife Dayna Devon. Dr. Moelleken specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery. His practice has two locations, one in Beverly Hills and another in Santa Barbara, California. Dr. Brent Moelleken has studied at Purdue University, Harvard, UCLA, UCSF and Yale. Before appearing on "Plastic Wives", Dr. Brent Moelleken had appeared on various other television programs like Extreme Makeover and the Discovery Channel's Plastic Surgery Before and After.
Dr. Brent Moelleken Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dr. Brent Moelleken against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1965 (50 years old)
Journalist, TV Personality, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.