Brendan Fitzpatrick net worth: Brendan Fitzpatrick is an American socialite, real estate agent, and reality television personality who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Brendan grew up in Bel Air and attended The Buckley School followed by an equally exclusive private institution called Montclair Prep. Brendan Fitzpatrick currently lives in Beverly Hills, where he works as a real estate agent at a major firm called The Agency. He grew up in a family of millionaires, but chose to branch out on his own. Against his parent's wishes, Brendan did not attend college, but instead went straight into the real estate business. His family is still less than pleased with his decision, but he seems to be doing fairly well. Brendan specializes in residential sales in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Holmby Hills, Malibu, and the Sunset Strip; neighborhoods he has known all his lifetime. On any given day, and especially during the weekly broker's caravan, Brendan can be found driving across the city in search of properties for clients and ensuring he is knowledgable of every notable home on the market. In addition to his work in real estate, he is also one of the subjects of the reality series, "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" on E!, which follows a group of twenty-somethings who were born into extremely wealthy families. He is the boyfriend of fellow cast member, Morgan Stewart who runs a lifestyle and fashion blog called BoobsandLoubs.com. According to Brendan's biography on The Agency's website, Brendan sold his first $10 million property before turning 19. It was the highest price paid for a property in the exclusive area of Brentwood Park, California.
Brendan Fitzpatrick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brendan Fitzpatrick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Businessperson, TV Personality, Real Estate Broker
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.