Brendan Fitzpatrick net worth: Brendan Fitzpatrick is an American socialite, real estate agent, and reality television personality who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Brendan grew up in Bel Air and attended The Buckley School followed by an equally exclusive private institution called Montclair Prep. Brendan Fitzpatrick currently lives in Beverly Hills, where he works as a real estate agent at a major firm called The Agency. He grew up in a family of millionaires, but chose to branch out on his own. Against his parent's wishes, Brendan did not attend college, but instead went straight into the real estate business. His family is still less than pleased with his decision, but he seems to be doing fairly well. Brendan specializes in residential sales in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Holmby Hills, Malibu, and the Sunset Strip; neighborhoods he has known all his lifetime. On any given day, and especially during the weekly broker's caravan, Brendan can be found driving across the city in search of properties for clients and ensuring he is knowledgable of every notable home on the market. In addition to his work in real estate, he is also one of the subjects of the reality series, "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" on E!, which follows a group of twenty-somethings who were born into extremely wealthy families. He is the boyfriend of fellow cast member, Morgan Stewart who runs a lifestyle and fashion blog called BoobsandLoubs.com. According to Brendan's biography on The Agency's website, Brendan sold his first $10 million property before turning 19. It was the highest price paid for a property in the exclusive area of Brentwood Park, California.
Brendan Fitzpatrick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brendan Fitzpatrick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Beverly Hills, California, Los Angeles County / Beverly Hills city, Beverly Hills, California
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.