Armando Montelongo Net Worth: Armando Montelongo is an American real estate businessman and TV personality who has a net worth of $50 million. Armando Montelongo is the founder of the U.S. real estate investment seminar business, Armando Montelongo Companies, which is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. In 2011, it was recognized as one of the country's fastest-growing businesses, and the top education company in the U.S. He was considered to be among the top three Hispanic business owners. His free seminars are offered around the world with the goal of pushing the company's three-day workshop and in-person lessons with Montelongo himself. In 2011, the business was the subject of an investigation conducted by the Texas attorney general, which was later settled without Montelongo admitting any wrongdoing. Montelongo is perhaps best known for appearing on the TV show, "Flip This House", on A&E, which chronicles the purchase, renovation, and sale of a house. He appeared on the show for three seasons and decided to create his own film production company. Armando Montelongo Productions filmed and released its first feature movie, "Line of Duty", starring Jeremy Ray Valdez and Will Rothhaar, in 2013. He wrote his first book, "Flip and Grow Rich", which focuses on both his professional and personal life lessons. Armando has written several books and currently conducts real estate investment seminars around the country. These seminars are said to be attended by 300,000 people per year. Armando Montelongo himself has claimed that this thanks to these seminars, his personal net worth has topped $200 million.
Armando Montelongo Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Armando Montelongo against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Film Producer, Real estate entrepreneur, Public speaker
United States of America
Armando Montelongo, Jr.
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.