Armando Montelongo Net Worth: Armando Montelongo is an American real estate businessman and TV personality who has a net worth of $50 million. Armando Montelongo is the founder of the U.S. real estate investment seminar business, Armando Montelongo Companies, which is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. In 2011, it was recognized as one of the country's fastest-growing businesses, and the top education company in the U.S. He was considered to be among the top three Hispanic business owners. His free seminars are offered around the world with the goal of pushing the company's three-day workshop and in-person lessons with Montelongo himself. In 2011, the business was the subject of an investigation conducted by the Texas attorney general, which was later settled without Montelongo admitting any wrongdoing. Montelongo is perhaps best known for appearing on the TV show, "Flip This House", on A&E, which chronicles the purchase, renovation, and sale of a house. He appeared on the show for three seasons and decided to create his own film production company. Armando Montelongo Productions filmed and released its first feature movie, "Line of Duty", starring Jeremy Ray Valdez and Will Rothhaar, in 2013. He wrote his first book, "Flip and Grow Rich", which focuses on both his professional and personal life lessons. Armando has written several books and currently conducts real estate investment seminars around the country. These seminars are said to be attended by 300,000 people per year. Armando Montelongo himself has claimed that this thanks to these seminars, his personal net worth has topped $200 million.
Armando Montelongo Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Armando Montelongo against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Film Producer, Real estate entrepreneur, Public speaker
United States of America
Armando Montelongo, Jr.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.