Armando Montelongo Net Worth: Armando Montelongo is an American real estate businessman and TV personality who has a net worth of $50 million. Armando Montelongo is the founder of the U.S. real estate investment seminar business, Armando Montelongo Companies, which is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. In 2011, it was recognized as one of the country's fastest-growing businesses, and the top education company in the U.S. He was considered to be among the top three Hispanic business owners. His free seminars are offered around the world with the goal of pushing the company's three-day workshop and in-person lessons with Montelongo himself. In 2011, the business was the subject of an investigation conducted by the Texas attorney general, which was later settled without Montelongo admitting any wrongdoing. Montelongo is perhaps best known for appearing on the TV show, "Flip This House", on A&E, which chronicles the purchase, renovation, and sale of a house. He appeared on the show for three seasons and decided to create his own film production company. Armando Montelongo Productions filmed and released its first feature movie, "Line of Duty", starring Jeremy Ray Valdez and Will Rothhaar, in 2013. He wrote his first book, "Flip and Grow Rich", which focuses on both his professional and personal life lessons. Armando has written several books and currently conducts real estate investment seminars around the country. These seminars are said to be attended by 300,000 people per year. Armando Montelongo himself has claimed that this thanks to these seminars, his personal net worth has topped $200 million.
Armando Montelongo Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Armando Montelongo against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Film Producer, Real estate entrepreneur, Public speaker
United States of America
Armando Montelongo, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.