Antonio Esfandiari net worth: Antonio Esfandiari is a professional poker player and former professional magician who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Tehran, Iran, Antonio Esfandiari, also known as Amir Esfandiari, currently lives in San Francisco, California. He moved to the United States while he was in elementary school, and his family settled in San Jose, California. He changed his name in the late 90s, when he began working as a professional magician. His card tricks led to the opportunity to play Texas Hold' Em, and he began to play poker competitively. 2004 proved to be a banner year for Mr. Esfandiari, as he won his first World Series of Poker tournament, and over a million dollars at the L.A. Poker Classic. He has appeared on a number of poker television programs, including "High Stakes Poker", "Poker After Dark", and "Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament". In July of 2012, he won the largest poker prize in history, taking the title at the Big One-for-One Drop, a tournament with a $1,000,000 buy-in. He took home a reported $18,346,673 after beating 47 other card players.
Antonio Esfandiari Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Antonio Esfandiari against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Professional Poker Player
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1978 (36 years old)
Professional Poker Player, Actor, Illusionist
United States of America
Amir Esfandiari, Antonio "The Magician" Esfandiari, The Magician
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In AmericaChina's wealthiest man is investing billions in America, but why?!