Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, is an American actor and former professional wrestler who has a net worth of $125 million dollars. The Rock played college football on the University of Miami's national championship team. Johnson later played for the Calgary Stampeders in the Canadian Football League, but was cut early into his first season. The Rock decided to follow in the footsteps of his father and grandfather who were both professional wrestlers. Johnson made his WWF debut as Rocky Maivia, a heroic character, combining the ring names of his father and grandfather. In 1997 Johnson turned to a villain character in the ring, adopting the name The Rock, a charismatic character that audiences warmed to readily. Johnson made his fame as a wrestler in World Wrestling Entertainment from 1996 to 2004, and was nine-time world heavyweight champion for the WWE. The Rock began his acting career in 2001 and switched his focus to acting full time after retiring from the ring. Johnson wrote his autobiography The Rock Says in 2000, the book debuted at number one on The New York Times Best Seller list and remained on the list for several weeks. Johnson starred in The Scorpion King in 2002, his first leading role, and continued his acting career with dramatic and comedy roles in films such as Walking Tall, Gridiron Gang, Get Smart, Race to Witch Mountain, Be Cool, The Game Plan, Planet 51, Why Did I Get Married Too?, Tooth Fairy, and The Other Guys. In 2000 Johnson hosted Saturday Night Live, with guest appearances made by fellow wrestlers The Big Show, Triple H, and Mick Foley. In September 2012, Celebrity Net Worth named The Rock the richest wrestler in the world.
The Rock Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Rocky Maivia, Dwayne Douglas Johnson, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Seiuli Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The People's Champion, The Blue Chipper, The Corporate Champion
Wrestler, American football player, Actor, Television producer, Author, Athlete, Film Producer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
The Rock Dwayne Johnson Earnings
- Walking Tall$15,000,000
- The Rundown$12,500,000
- The Scorpion King$5,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...