Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, is an American actor and former professional wrestler who has a net worth of $160 million dollars. The Rock played college football on the University of Miami's national championship team. Johnson later played for the Calgary Stampeders in the Canadian Football League, but was cut early into his first season. The Rock decided to follow in the footsteps of his father and grandfather who were both professional wrestlers. Johnson made his WWF debut as Rocky Maivia, a heroic character, combining the ring names of his father and grandfather. In 1997 Johnson turned to a villain character in the ring, adopting the name The Rock, a charismatic character that audiences warmed to readily. Johnson made his fame as a wrestler in World Wrestling Entertainment from 1996 to 2004, and was nine-time world heavyweight champion for the WWE. The Rock began his acting career in 2001 and switched his focus to acting full time after retiring from the ring. Johnson wrote his autobiography The Rock Says in 2000, the book debuted at number one on The New York Times Best Seller list and remained on the list for several weeks. Johnson starred in The Scorpion King in 2002, his first leading role, and continued his acting career with dramatic and comedy roles in films such as Walking Tall, Gridiron Gang, Get Smart, Race to Witch Mountain, Be Cool, The Game Plan, Planet 51, Why Did I Get Married Too?, Tooth Fairy, and The Other Guys. In 2000 Johnson hosted Saturday Night Live, with guest appearances made by fellow wrestlers The Big Show, Triple H, and Mick Foley. In September 2012, Celebrity Net Worth named The Rock the richest wrestler in the world.
The Rock Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare The Rock Dwayne Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1972
Wrestler, American football player, Actor, Television producer, Author, Athlete, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
Rocky Maivia, Dwayne Douglas Johnson, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Seiuli Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The People's Champion, The Blue Chipper, The Corporate Champion
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
The Rock Dwayne Johnson Earnings
- Walking Tall$15,000,000
- The Rundown$12,500,000
- The Scorpion King$5,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.