Rowdy Roddy Piper net worth: Rowdy Roddy Piper was a Canadian-born wrestler who had a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, Rowdy Roddy Piper, also known as Roderick George Toombs, left home when he was in junior high school and lived primarily in youth hostels. He began wrestling professionally when he was in his late teens. In addition to his wrestling career, he was also a Golden Gloves winner, and earned a Black Belt in Judo. He wrestled for the American Wrestling Federation from 1973 to 1975, making a name for himself as a villain. In 1975, he moved to the National Wrestling Alliance, where he gained an even wider fan base, and cemented his status as a popular villain. He remained with NWA until 1980. He wrestled on the Mid-Atlantic circuit until 1983, when he lost 50 percent of his hearing during a dog collar match. In 1984, he began wrestling for the World Wrestling Federation, and would go on to become one of its most popular figures. He was inducted into the WWF/WWE Hall of Fame in 2005. Roddy Piper died on July 31, 2015 at the age of 61.
Rowdy Roddy Piper Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rowdy Roddy Piper against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1954 (62 years old)
Actor, Wrestler, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.83 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Rowdy Roddy Piper, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Roderick George Toombs, 'Rowdy' Randy-Piper, Rowdy Piper, The Rowdy Scot, Hot Rod, The Hot Scot, 'Rowdy Roddy' Piper, The Masked Canadian
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Rowdy Roddy Piper Earnings
- WrestleMania VI$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?