Rowdy Roddy Piper net worth: Rowdy Roddy Piper was a Canadian-born wrestler who had a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, Rowdy Roddy Piper, also known as Roderick George Toombs, left home when he was in junior high school and lived primarily in youth hostels. He began wrestling professionally when he was in his late teens. In addition to his wrestling career, he was also a Golden Gloves winner, and earned a Black Belt in Judo. He wrestled for the American Wrestling Federation from 1973 to 1975, making a name for himself as a villain. In 1975, he moved to the National Wrestling Alliance, where he gained an even wider fan base, and cemented his status as a popular villain. He remained with NWA until 1980. He wrestled on the Mid-Atlantic circuit until 1983, when he lost 50 percent of his hearing during a dog collar match. In 1984, he began wrestling for the World Wrestling Federation, and would go on to become one of its most popular figures. He was inducted into the WWF/WWE Hall of Fame in 2005. Roddy Piper died on July 31, 2015 at the age of 61.
Rowdy Roddy Piper Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rowdy Roddy Piper against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1954 (62 years old)
Actor, Wrestler, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.83 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Rowdy Roddy Piper, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Roderick George Toombs, 'Rowdy' Randy-Piper, Rowdy Piper, The Rowdy Scot, Hot Rod, The Hot Scot, 'Rowdy Roddy' Piper, The Masked Canadian
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Rowdy Roddy Piper Earnings
- WrestleMania VI$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.