Michael McGillicutty net worth: Michael McGillicutty aka Curtis Axel is a third-generation American professional wrestler who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born Joseph Curtis "Joe" Henning on October 1, 1979 in Champlin, Minnesota, he originally debuted in the WWE in 2010 under the name Michael McGillicutty. In May 2013, he reignited his career under his current ring name, Curtis Axel, paying tribute to his late father "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning, who was also a professional wrestler, and his grandfather the late Larry "The Axe" Henning, also a former professional wrestler. Shortly after McGillicutty/Axel's debut under his new ring name, the 'reinvented' Curtis Axel won the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Some of his finishing moves include the Axehole, Perfect-Plex and Turning Heads. His signature moves are Backbreaker, Belly to back suplex, Diving pointed elbow drop, Diving crossbody, Dropkick, Feint clothesline (transitioned to a clothesline to the back of the opponent's head), Rolling neck snap (sometimes from the second rope—a move adopted from his father), Saito suplex and Sliding clothesline. He won WWE Magazine's Fantasy Football League for the 2011 NFL season. Henning has a wife and one son. His sister Amy is also a professional wrestler.
Michael McGillicutty Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael McGillicutty against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1979
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Joseph Curtis Hennig
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.