Hulk Hogan net worth and salary: Hulk Hogan is an American actor, wrestler and reality television star who has a net worth of $8 million. Hulk Hogan was born Terry Gene Bollea on August 11, 1953 in Augusta, Georgia. When he was still a baby, the family relocated to Tampa, Florida where Hulk has called home ever since. Hulk Hogan is most famous for being a professional wrestler with the WWF (now WWE). Hulk's popularity peaked in the late 80s and 90s when as many as 30 million people would sign up for a WWF pay-per-view event like WrestleMania. Hogan used his popularity to launch an acting career. His first film role was as Thunderlips in 1982's Rocky III. He also starred in the TV series Thunder in Paradise from 1993 – 1995. Hulk married Linda Claridge in December of 1983. They have two children together, a daughter Brook and a son Nick Hogan. After rumors of Hulk's infidelity, Linda filed for divorce in 2007. At the time it was revealed that Hogan's personal net worth was $30-40 million. It was also revealed that Hulk had invested his money in several businesses and real estate around Florida. Hogan still earns money from merchandise sales and residuals with his brand, Hulk Hogan. When Hulk and Linda Hogan's divorce was finalized, he ended up being forced to pay her 70% of the couple's assets which amounted to roughly $30 million in cash, property and cars. In a radio interview in 2011, Hulk admitted that the divorce brought him essentially to the brink of bankruptcy. He has since managed to make some financial recovery. In February of 2014, Hulk re-joined the WWE for the first time in over five years and landed a job as the host of WrestleMania. In July 2015, Hulk Hogan was fired from the WWE after a series of racist comments were made public.
Hulk Hogan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 11, 1953
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Author
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
302 lbs (137 kg)
Terry Gene Bollea, Terrence Gene Bollea, Mr. America, Sterling Golden, Thunder Lips, Hollywood Hogan, Terry Boulder, Hulk, Hulkamania, The Hulkster
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Hulk Hogan Earnings
Click to Expand
- WrestleMania XIX$150,000
- WrestleMania VI$1,000,000
- WrestleMania V$1,000,000
- Rocky III$15,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.