Hulk Hogan net worth and salary: Hulk Hogan is an American actor, wrestler and reality television star who has a net worth of $8 million. Hulk Hogan was born Terry Gene Bollea on August 11, 1953 in Augusta, Georgia. When he was still a baby, the family relocated to Tampa, Florida where Hulk has called home ever since. Hulk Hogan is most famous for being a professional wrestler with the WWF (now WWE). Hulk's popularity peaked in the late 80s and 90s when as many as 30 million people would sign up for a WWF pay-per-view event like WrestleMania. Hogan used his popularity to launch an acting career. His first film role was as Thunderlips in 1982's Rocky III. He also starred in the TV series Thunder in Paradise from 1993 – 1995. Hulk married Linda Claridge in December of 1983. They have two children together, a daughter Brook and a son Nick Hogan. After rumors of Hulk's infidelity, Linda filed for divorce in 2007. At the time it was revealed that Hogan's personal net worth was $30-40 million. It was also revealed that Hulk had invested his money in several businesses and real estate around Florida. Hogan still earns money from merchandise sales and residuals with his brand, Hulk Hogan. When Hulk and Linda Hogan's divorce was finalized, he ended up being forced to pay her 70% of the couple's assets which amounted to roughly $30 million in cash, property and cars. In a radio interview in 2011, Hulk admitted that the divorce brought him essentially to the brink of bankruptcy. He has since managed to make some financial recovery. In February of 2014, Hulk re-joined the WWE for the first time in over five years and landed a job as the host of WrestleMania. In July 2015, Hulk Hogan was fired from the WWE after a series of racist comments were made public.
Hulk Hogan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 11, 1953 (62 years old)
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Author
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
302 lbs (137 kg)
Terry Gene Bollea, Terrence Gene Bollea, Mr. America, Sterling Golden, Thunder Lips, Hollywood Hogan, Terry Boulder, Hulk, Hulkamania, The Hulkster
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Hulk Hogan Earnings
Click to Expand
- WrestleMania XIX$150,000
- WrestleMania VI$1,000,000
- WrestleMania V$1,000,000
- Rocky III$15,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.