Gail Kim is a Canadian professional wrestler and model who has a net worth of $400 thousand. Gail Kim has earned her net worth from her active and successful wrestling career with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Kim was born on February 20, 1977 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada she is of Korean descent, she studied Kinesiology, also known as human kinetics at the University of Toronto than transferred to Ryerson University where she switched her major to nutrition. Before her wrestling career started with the WWE, Gail received breast augmentation surgery, later after signing with the WWE she had her implant enlarged. During her career with the WWE she was sideline for two-weeks due to an injury she received during a performance which resulted in one of her implants rupturing. She met celebrity chef Robert Irvine on the set of Dinner: Impossible, the couple later married on May 10, 2012. As a member of the WWE she won the Women's Championship in her first match, prior she was known on the Canadian independent circuit as La Felina. In 2004 Kim was released by the WWE and signed with TNA in September 2005. She became a member of the tag team America's Most Wanted as the team's valet. In October 2007 she became the inaugural TNA Women's Knockout Champion.
Gail Kim Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1977 (39 years old)
Wrestler, Actor, Model
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
125 lbs (56.7 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Gail Kim Earnings
- TNA Impact! Wrestling$400/match
- WWF Raw$600/match
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.