Stavros Niarchos III net worth: Stavros Niarchos is a Greek professional kiteboarder and the heir to the Niarchos shipping fortune who has a net worth of $100 million. Born in New York City, Stavros Niarchos III, grew up primarily in Paris, France. He went to high school at College Stanislaus in Paris, but spent his last year at Seabury Hall, a prestigious prep school in Maui, Hawaii. He went on to graduate from the University of Southern California Film School. He is the oldest grandchild born to Stavros Niarchos, who founded a massive shipping empire based in Greece. He was the man who built the first supertankers, and the family fortune was largely built on his ships' popularity with the oil industry. The younger Mr. Niarchos has become known for his almost continual string of high-profile relationships. He has been romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen, and has had a long-standing on-again, off-again relationship with Paris Hilton.
Stavros Niarchos III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stavros Niarchos III against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stavros Niarchos III
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
Stavros Niarchos Jr., Stavros Niarchos III
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Google CEO Sundar Pichai Got A Stock Package Worth Almost $200 Millionon Feb 11, 2016
Beyonce's Latest Single Had A Very Unlikely Beneficiaryon Feb 11, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free Agentson Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.