Stavros Niarchos III net worth: Stavros Niarchos is a Greek professional kiteboarder and the heir to the Niarchos shipping fortune who has a net worth of $100 million. Born in New York City, Stavros Niarchos III, grew up primarily in Paris, France. He went to high school at College Stanislaus in Paris, but spent his last year at Seabury Hall, a prestigious prep school in Maui, Hawaii. He went on to graduate from the University of Southern California Film School. He is the oldest grandchild born to Stavros Niarchos, who founded a massive shipping empire based in Greece. He was the man who built the first supertankers, and the family fortune was largely built on his ships' popularity with the oil industry. The younger Mr. Niarchos has become known for his almost continual string of high-profile relationships. He has been romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen, and has had a long-standing on-again, off-again relationship with Paris Hilton.
Stavros Niarchos III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stavros Niarchos III against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stavros Niarchos III
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1985 (31 years old)
United States of America
Stavros Niarchos Jr., Stavros Niarchos III
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.