Stavros Niarchos III net worth: Stavros Niarchos is a Greek professional kiteboarder and the heir to the Niarchos shipping fortune who has a net worth of $100 million. Born in New York City, Stavros Niarchos III, grew up primarily in Paris, France. He went to high school at College Stanislaus in Paris, but spent his last year at Seabury Hall, a prestigious prep school in Maui, Hawaii. He went on to graduate from the University of Southern California Film School. He is the oldest grandchild born to Stavros Niarchos, who founded a massive shipping empire based in Greece. He was the man who built the first supertankers, and the family fortune was largely built on his ships' popularity with the oil industry. The younger Mr. Niarchos has become known for his almost continual string of high-profile relationships. He has been romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen, and has had a long-standing on-again, off-again relationship with Paris Hilton.
Stavros Niarchos III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stavros Niarchos III against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stavros Niarchos III
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
Stavros Niarchos Jr., Stavros Niarchos III
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough LifeSome child actors go on to become successful as adults, while others seem to suffer through very horrible lives.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA MansionSometimes even hip-hop royalty have to pay the rent every month, which is a situation that once again applies to Jay Z and Beyoncé.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.