Martina Navratilova net worth: Martina Navratilova is an American and Czech retired professional tennis player and coach who has a net worth of $15 million. Martina Subertova was born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in October 1956. When she was 15 Martina won the Czechoslovakia national tennis championship and turned pro in 1975. She was stripped of her Czechoslovakian citizenship and became a United States citizen in 1981. She later had her Czechoslovakian citizenship restored and is a dual citizen. Billie Jean King called Navratilova the great player who's ever lived. She was selected by Tennis magazine in 2005 as the greatest female tennis player from 1965-2005. Bud Collins also said that she is "arguably, the greatest tennis player of all time". She was ranked #1 singles player in the world for 332 weeks, and #1 doubles player for 237 weeks. She finished seven different years with the #1 ranking. To her credit are 18 Grand Slam singles titles, as well as 31 doubles titles and 10 mixed doubles titles. She holds the open era records for most doubles (177) and singles (167) titles. Partnering with Pam Shriver she won the Grand Slam of all four major titles in 1984 and won 109 consecutive matches together. Martina came out as a lesbian in 1981 and has been involved with Nancy Lieberman, Rita Mae Brown, and Judy Nelson.
Martina Navratilova Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martina Navratilova against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1956 (59 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
144 lbs (65.5 kg)
Martina Navrátilová, Martina Šubertová
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.