Martina Navratilova net worth: Martina Navratilova is an American and Czech retired professional tennis player and coach who has a net worth of $15 million. Martina Subertova was born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in October 1956. When she was 15 Martina won the Czechoslovakia national tennis championship and turned pro in 1975. She was stripped of her Czechoslovakian citizenship and became a United States citizen in 1981. She later had her Czechoslovakian citizenship restored and is a dual citizen. Billie Jean King called Navratilova the great player who's ever lived. She was selected by Tennis magazine in 2005 as the greatest female tennis player from 1965-2005. Bud Collins also said that she is "arguably, the greatest tennis player of all time". She was ranked #1 singles player in the world for 332 weeks, and #1 doubles player for 237 weeks. She finished seven different years with the #1 ranking. To her credit are 18 Grand Slam singles titles, as well as 31 doubles titles and 10 mixed doubles titles. She holds the open era records for most doubles (177) and singles (167) titles. Partnering with Pam Shriver she won the Grand Slam of all four major titles in 1984 and won 109 consecutive matches together. Martina came out as a lesbian in 1981 and has been involved with Nancy Lieberman, Rita Mae Brown, and Judy Nelson.
Martina Navratilova Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martina Navratilova against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1956 (58 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
144 lbs (65.5 kg)
Martina Navrátilová, Martina Šubertová
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!