Martina Navratilova net worth: Martina Navratilova is an American and Czech retired professional tennis player and coach who has a net worth of $15 million. Martina Subertova was born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in October 1956. When she was 15 Martina won the Czechoslovakia national tennis championship and turned pro in 1975. She was stripped of her Czechoslovakian citizenship and became a United States citizen in 1981. She later had her Czechoslovakian citizenship restored and is a dual citizen. Billie Jean King called Navratilova the great player who's ever lived. She was selected by Tennis magazine in 2005 as the greatest female tennis player from 1965-2005. Bud Collins also said that she is "arguably, the greatest tennis player of all time". She was ranked #1 singles player in the world for 332 weeks, and #1 doubles player for 237 weeks. She finished seven different years with the #1 ranking. To her credit are 18 Grand Slam singles titles, as well as 31 doubles titles and 10 mixed doubles titles. She holds the open era records for most doubles (177) and singles (167) titles. Partnering with Pam Shriver she won the Grand Slam of all four major titles in 1984 and won 109 consecutive matches together. Martina came out as a lesbian in 1981 and has been involved with Nancy Lieberman, Rita Mae Brown, and Judy Nelson.
Martina Navratilova Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martina Navratilova against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1956
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
144 lbs (65.5 kg)
Martina Navrátilová, Martina Šubertová
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality Showon Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...With a salary that gets her at least $900,000 every day she shows up to work, Judge Judy may be the smartest-working person in show business.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!