Martina Navratilova net worth: Martina Navratilova is an American and Czech retired professional tennis player and coach who has a net worth of $15 million. Martina Subertova was born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in October 1956. When she was 15 Martina won the Czechoslovakia national tennis championship and turned pro in 1975. She was stripped of her Czechoslovakian citizenship and became a United States citizen in 1981. She later had her Czechoslovakian citizenship restored and is a dual citizen. Billie Jean King called Navratilova the great player who's ever lived. She was selected by Tennis magazine in 2005 as the greatest female tennis player from 1965-2005. Bud Collins also said that she is "arguably, the greatest tennis player of all time". She was ranked #1 singles player in the world for 332 weeks, and #1 doubles player for 237 weeks. She finished seven different years with the #1 ranking. To her credit are 18 Grand Slam singles titles, as well as 31 doubles titles and 10 mixed doubles titles. She holds the open era records for most doubles (177) and singles (167) titles. Partnering with Pam Shriver she won the Grand Slam of all four major titles in 1984 and won 109 consecutive matches together. Martina came out as a lesbian in 1981 and has been involved with Nancy Lieberman, Rita Mae Brown, and Judy Nelson.
Martina Navratilova Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martina Navratilova against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1956 (59 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
144 lbs (65.5 kg)
Martina Navrátilová, Martina Šubertová
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.