Caroline Wozniacki net worth: Caroline Wozniacki is a Danish professional tennis player who has a net worth of $20 million. Caroline Wozniacki started playing tennis at age of 7. Her father Piotr was her coach. In 2005, she won several junior tournaments, including the Orange Bowl tennis championship, and she also made her WTA debut in July the same year. Since then, the quick-footed counter-puncher Caroline has been establishing a unique game marked with her two-handed backhand, which is her best weapon as she is capable of turning defense into offense. She is a former World No. 1 on the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) Tour, and she held this position as of 23 January 2012. Actually, this blonde Dane was the first Scandinavian woman to hold the top ranking position and 20th overall. Throughout her career, she has improved her year-end ranking each year until finishing on top in both 2010 and 2011. As of October 2012, she has turned out the winner in 20 WTA singles titles, three times in 2009, six in 2010, six in 2011 and two in 2012. Furthermore, she was the runner-up at the 2009 US Open and the 2010 WTA Tour Championships in Doha to Kim Clijsters. Even though she won the 2006 Wimbledon Girls' Singles title, Caroline hasn't succeeded yet to earn a women's Grand Slam title. What's more, she holds two WTA titles in doubles.
Caroline Wozniacki Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Caroline Wozniacki against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 11, 1990 (25 years old)
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
143 lbs (65 kg)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.