Zach Johnson net worth: Zach Johnson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Iowa City, Iowa, Zach Johnson began playing golf when he was in elementary school. He played multiple sports, including baseball, football, soccer, and basketball, but chose to focus on golf. He led his high school to a state championship win, and then repeated the feat at Drake University, winning three NCAA regional meets, among other titles. In 1998, he chose to turn professional, and spent the next five years on the development circuit. His record-breaking earnings from wins in 2003, nearly $500,000, qualified him for participation in the PGA circuit. In 2007, he won the Masters Tournament, beating out such players as Retief Goorsen and Tiger Woods. His win made him the first player ranked outside of the Top 50 to win a Masters tournament in the history of the PGA tour ranking system. Since then, he has won seven more PGA tour events, as well as twelve other circuit events.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1976 (40 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Zach Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 20 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,988,989
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,044,509
- 24 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,504,244
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,880,405
- 23 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,916,993
- 22 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$4,714,812
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,617,125
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$3,922,337
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$2,452,251
- 22 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,800,317
- 24 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$2,417,685
- 1 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$57,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.