Zach Johnson net worth: Zach Johnson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Iowa City, Iowa, Zach Johnson began playing golf when he was in elementary school. He played multiple sports, including baseball, football, soccer, and basketball, but chose to focus on golf. He led his high school to a state championship win, and then repeated the feat at Drake University, winning three NCAA regional meets, among other titles. In 1998, he chose to turn professional, and spent the next five years on the development circuit. His record-breaking earnings from wins in 2003, nearly $500,000, qualified him for participation in the PGA circuit. In 2007, he won the Masters Tournament, beating out such players as Retief Goorsen and Tiger Woods. His win made him the first player ranked outside of the Top 50 to win a Masters tournament in the history of the PGA tour ranking system. Since then, he has won seven more PGA tour events, as well as twelve other circuit events.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1976
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Zach Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 20 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,988,989
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,044,509
- 24 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,504,244
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,880,405
- 23 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,916,993
- 22 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$4,714,812
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,617,125
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$3,922,337
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$2,452,251
- 22 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,800,317
- 24 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$2,417,685
- 1 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$57,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...When Max-Hervé George was seven, his father bought a golden ticket that could eventually be worth hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars. It could also bankrupt a very large French insurance company.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.