Zach Johnson net worth: Zach Johnson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Iowa City, Iowa, Zach Johnson began playing golf when he was in elementary school. He played multiple sports, including baseball, football, soccer, and basketball, but chose to focus on golf. He led his high school to a state championship win, and then repeated the feat at Drake University, winning three NCAA regional meets, among other titles. In 1998, he chose to turn professional, and spent the next five years on the development circuit. His record-breaking earnings from wins in 2003, nearly $500,000, qualified him for participation in the PGA circuit. In 2007, he won the Masters Tournament, beating out such players as Retief Goorsen and Tiger Woods. His win made him the first player ranked outside of the Top 50 to win a Masters tournament in the history of the PGA tour ranking system. Since then, he has won seven more PGA tour events, as well as twelve other circuit events.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
Zach Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 20 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,988,989
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,044,509
- 24 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,504,244
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,880,405
- 23 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,916,993
- 22 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$4,714,812
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,617,125
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$3,922,337
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$2,452,251
- 22 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,800,317
- 24 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$2,417,685
- 1 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$57,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.