Rory McIlroy net worth and career earnings: Rory McIlroy is a Northern Ireland-born professional golfer who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. A star on the amateur golf circuit, Rory McIlroy turned professional in 2007. Since then, he has won both the PGA tour and the European tour once. He also represented Europe in the Ryder Cup. Rory McIlroy's career earnings total so far is $34 million. His career in the sport began at an exceptionally young age, as his father first introduced him to golf when he was only 18 months old! Since then he has managed to rise steadily into his present place among successful pro golfers. Mcllroy has not been free from controversy in that time, however. He's been criticized by fans and media for skipping The Players Championship in 2011, when he was one of only two of the top 50 pro golfers in the world not to attend the Championship. He's also earned criticism for comments made on his Twitter account to golfing commentator Jay Towsend. After Townsend criticized Mcllroy's course management, he took to Twitter to say that Townsend is "a failed golfer" whose opinion "means nothing". On July 20th, 2014, Rory became the third youngest person in history to win the British Open, behind Jack Nicklaus (who did it at 24) and Tiger Woods (who did it at 23).
Rory McIlroy Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 4, 1989 (27 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
로리 맥길로이, 로리 맥킬로이, 羅伊·麥克羅伊, Макилрой, Рори
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
Rory McIlroy Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$6,965,896
- 4 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$1,371,387
- 14 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,802,444
- 2 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$323,700
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$8,047,952
- 6 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$2,927,573
- 9 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,344,609
- 12 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$2,226,932
- 12 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,554,279
- 9 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$1,031,675
- 10 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,239,112
- 15 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$2,464,121
- 15 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$834,434
- 4 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$360,432
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.