Rory McIlroy net worth and career earnings: Rory McIlroy is a Northern Ireland-born professional golfer who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. A star on the amateur golf circuit, Rory McIlroy turned professional in 2007. Since then, he has won both the PGA tour and the European tour once. He also represented Europe in the Ryder Cup. Rory McIlroy's career earnings total so far is $34 million. His career in the sport began at an exceptionally young age, as his father first introduced him to golf when he was only 18 months old! Since then he has managed to rise steadily into his present place among successful pro golfers. Mcllroy has not been free from controversy in that time, however. He's been criticized by fans and media for skipping The Players Championship in 2011, when he was one of only two of the top 50 pro golfers in the world not to attend the Championship. He's also earned criticism for comments made on his Twitter account to golfing commentator Jay Towsend. After Townsend criticized Mcllroy's course management, he took to Twitter to say that Townsend is "a failed golfer" whose opinion "means nothing". On July 20th, 2014, Rory became the third youngest person in history to win the British Open, behind Jack Nicklaus (who did it at 24) and Tiger Woods (who did it at 23).
Rory McIlroy Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 4, 1989 (26 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
로리 맥길로이, 로리 맥킬로이, 羅伊·麥克羅伊, Макилрой, Рори
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Rory McIlroy Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$6,965,896
- 4 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$1,371,387
- 14 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,802,444
- 2 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$323,700
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$8,047,952
- 6 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$2,927,573
- 9 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,344,609
- 12 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$2,226,932
- 12 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,554,279
- 9 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$1,031,675
- 10 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,239,112
- 15 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$2,464,121
- 15 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$834,434
- 4 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$360,432
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.