Rory McIlroy net worth and career earnings: Rory McIlroy is a Northern Ireland-born professional golfer who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. A star on the amateur golf circuit, Rory McIlroy turned professional in 2007. Since then, he has won both the PGA tour and the European tour once. He also represented Europe in the Ryder Cup. Rory McIlroy's career earnings total so far is $34 million. His career in the sport began at an exceptionally young age, as his father first introduced him to golf when he was only 18 months old! Since then he has managed to rise steadily into his present place among successful pro golfers. Mcllroy has not been free from controversy in that time, however. He's been criticized by fans and media for skipping The Players Championship in 2011, when he was one of only two of the top 50 pro golfers in the world not to attend the Championship. He's also earned criticism for comments made on his Twitter account to golfing commentator Jay Towsend. After Townsend criticized Mcllroy's course management, he took to Twitter to say that Townsend is "a failed golfer" whose opinion "means nothing". On July 20th, 2014, Rory became the third youngest person in history to win the British Open, behind Jack Nicklaus (who did it at 24) and Tiger Woods (who did it at 23).
Rory McIlroy Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 4, 1989 (27 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
로리 맥길로이, 로리 맥킬로이, 羅伊·麥克羅伊, Макилрой, Рори
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Rory McIlroy Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$6,965,896
- 4 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$1,371,387
- 14 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,802,444
- 2 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$323,700
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$8,047,952
- 6 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$2,927,573
- 9 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,344,609
- 12 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$2,226,932
- 12 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,554,279
- 9 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$1,031,675
- 10 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,239,112
- 15 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$2,464,121
- 15 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$834,434
- 4 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$360,432
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?