Rory McIlroy net worth and career earnings: Rory McIlroy is a Northern Ireland-born professional golfer who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. A star on the amateur golf circuit, Rory McIlroy turned professional in 2007. Since then, he has won both the PGA tour and the European tour once. He also represented Europe in the Ryder Cup. Rory McIlroy's career earnings total so far is $34 million. His career in the sport began at an exceptionally young age, as his father first introduced him to golf when he was only 18 months old! Since then he has managed to rise steadily into his present place among successful pro golfers. Mcllroy has not been free from controversy in that time, however. He's been criticized by fans and media for skipping The Players Championship in 2011, when he was one of only two of the top 50 pro golfers in the world not to attend the Championship. He's also earned criticism for comments made on his Twitter account to golfing commentator Jay Towsend. After Townsend criticized Mcllroy's course management, he took to Twitter to say that Townsend is "a failed golfer" whose opinion "means nothing". On July 20th, 2014, Rory became the third youngest person in history to win the British Open, behind Jack Nicklaus (who did it at 24) and Tiger Woods (who did it at 23).
Rory McIlroy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 4, 1989
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
로리 맥길로이, 로리 맥킬로이, 羅伊·麥克羅伊, Макилрой, Рори
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Rory McIlroy Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$6,965,896
- 4 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$1,371,387
- 14 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,802,444
- 2 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$323,700
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$8,047,952
- 6 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$2,927,573
- 9 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,344,609
- 12 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$2,226,932
- 12 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,554,279
- 9 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$1,031,675
- 10 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,239,112
- 15 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$2,464,121
- 15 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$834,434
- 4 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$360,432
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...