Rickie Fowler net worth salary and earnings: Rickie Fowler is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $12 million. Before turning pro, Rickie Fowler was the number one ranked amateur golfer in the world for 36 weeks in 2007 and 2008. He was born on December 13, 1988 in Anaheim, California. He was raised in Murrieta, California and attended Murrieta Valley High School. He is a self taught golfer and during high school he posted an all-time course record of 62 at his home course, SCGA, in Murrieta. As a senior, he won the SW League Final with a total score of 64–69=133, and led his team to the state final in 2007. He attended Oklahoma State University where he posted his first collegiate victory on October 1, 2007 at the Fighting Illini Invitational hosted by the University of Illinois. His final score was enough to win the tournament by one stroke, a 203 (70–63–70). In 2010 Fowler won the Rookie of the Year award, he claimed the award over Northern Ireland's Rory Mcllroy. July 2011 was when he recorded his best score yet in a major tournament by finishing tied for 5th in The Open Championship at Royal St. George's. His hot streak continued into August when he tied for second at the WG Bridgestone Invitational behind winner Adam Scott, this rose him to 28 in the world rankings, he was ranked number 25 the end of 2010. Fowler joins fellow PGA players Ben Crane, Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan as a member of the "Golf Boys" group. They released a YouTube video of the song "Oh Oh Oh" on the eve of the 2011 U.S. Open. The proceeds from this event help support both the Farmers Insurance and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Fowler alongside Grame McDowell participated in the September 2011 PGA Tour's These Guys are Good campaign.
Rickie Fowler Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 13, 1988
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
150 lbs (68 kg)
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Rickie Fowler Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,942,317
- 1 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$109,879
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,816,742
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$3,066,293
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,084,682
- 20 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,857,109
- 1 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$43,151
- 3 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$571,090
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.