Rickie Fowler net worth salary and earnings: Rickie Fowler is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $12 million. Before turning pro, Rickie Fowler was the number one ranked amateur golfer in the world for 36 weeks in 2007 and 2008. He was born on December 13, 1988 in Anaheim, California. He was raised in Murrieta, California and attended Murrieta Valley High School. He is a self taught golfer and during high school he posted an all-time course record of 62 at his home course, SCGA, in Murrieta. As a senior, he won the SW League Final with a total score of 64–69=133, and led his team to the state final in 2007. He attended Oklahoma State University where he posted his first collegiate victory on October 1, 2007 at the Fighting Illini Invitational hosted by the University of Illinois. His final score was enough to win the tournament by one stroke, a 203 (70–63–70). In 2010 Fowler won the Rookie of the Year award, he claimed the award over Northern Ireland's Rory Mcllroy. July 2011 was when he recorded his best score yet in a major tournament by finishing tied for 5th in The Open Championship at Royal St. George's. His hot streak continued into August when he tied for second at the WG Bridgestone Invitational behind winner Adam Scott, this rose him to 28 in the world rankings, he was ranked number 25 the end of 2010. Fowler joins fellow PGA players Ben Crane, Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan as a member of the "Golf Boys" group. They released a YouTube video of the song "Oh Oh Oh" on the eve of the 2011 U.S. Open. The proceeds from this event help support both the Farmers Insurance and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Fowler alongside Grame McDowell participated in the September 2011 PGA Tour's These Guys are Good campaign.
Rickie Fowler Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 13, 1988 (27 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
150 lbs (68 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Rickie Fowler Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,942,317
- 1 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$109,879
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,816,742
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$3,066,293
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,084,682
- 20 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,857,109
- 1 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$43,151
- 3 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$571,090
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.