Rickie Fowler net worth salary and earnings: Rickie Fowler is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $12 million. Before turning pro, Rickie Fowler was the number one ranked amateur golfer in the world for 36 weeks in 2007 and 2008. He was born on December 13, 1988 in Anaheim, California. He was raised in Murrieta, California and attended Murrieta Valley High School. He is a self taught golfer and during high school he posted an all-time course record of 62 at his home course, SCGA, in Murrieta. As a senior, he won the SW League Final with a total score of 64–69=133, and led his team to the state final in 2007. He attended Oklahoma State University where he posted his first collegiate victory on October 1, 2007 at the Fighting Illini Invitational hosted by the University of Illinois. His final score was enough to win the tournament by one stroke, a 203 (70–63–70). In 2010 Fowler won the Rookie of the Year award, he claimed the award over Northern Ireland's Rory Mcllroy. July 2011 was when he recorded his best score yet in a major tournament by finishing tied for 5th in The Open Championship at Royal St. George's. His hot streak continued into August when he tied for second at the WG Bridgestone Invitational behind winner Adam Scott, this rose him to 28 in the world rankings, he was ranked number 25 the end of 2010. Fowler joins fellow PGA players Ben Crane, Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan as a member of the "Golf Boys" group. They released a YouTube video of the song "Oh Oh Oh" on the eve of the 2011 U.S. Open. The proceeds from this event help support both the Farmers Insurance and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Fowler alongside Grame McDowell participated in the September 2011 PGA Tour's These Guys are Good campaign.
Rickie Fowler Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 13, 1988
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
150 lbs (68 kg)
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Rickie Fowler Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,942,317
- 1 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$109,879
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,816,742
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$3,066,293
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$2,084,682
- 20 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,857,109
- 1 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$43,151
- 3 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$571,090
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.