Paula Creamer net worth: Paula Creamer is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Paula Creamer was born in Mountain View, California, and was originally focused on dance and gymnastics. However, her family lived very near the Castlewood Country Club golf course, and she began playing golf when she was ten. By age 13, she was the top-ranked female junior golfer in California. She won multiple national tournaments throughout her junior career, and chose to turn professional after winning the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament. She was eighteen years old. She has played very well over the eight years, and won multiple tournaments, especially during her early years on the LPGA tour. To date, she has won nine LPGA tour tournaments and two Japan tour tournaments. She tied for 3rd at the 2005 LPGA Championship. She also tied for third at the Women's British Open in both 2009 and 2012. She won the U.S. Women's open in 2010. She was voted LPGA "Rookie of the Year" in 2005.
Paula Creamer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
130 lbs (58.967 kg)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Paula Creamer Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 LGPA season$562,375
- 23 prize money wins in the 2013 LGPA season$831,918
- 22 prize money wins in the 2012 LGPA season$815,574
- 21 prize money wins in the 2011 LGPA season$926,338
- 10 prize money wins in the 2010 LGPA season$875,140
- 20 prize money wins in the 2009 LGPA season$1,151,864
- 26 prize money wins in the 2008 LGPA season$1,823,992
- 22 prize money wins in the 2007 LGPA season$1,384,798
- 26 prize money wins in the 2006 LGPA season$1,063,021
- 23 prize money wins in the 2005 LGPA season$1,531,780
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.