Paula Creamer net worth: Paula Creamer is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Paula Creamer was born in Mountain View, California, and was originally focused on dance and gymnastics. However, her family lived very near the Castlewood Country Club golf course, and she began playing golf when she was ten. By age 13, she was the top-ranked female junior golfer in California. She won multiple national tournaments throughout her junior career, and chose to turn professional after winning the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament. She was eighteen years old. She has played very well over the eight years, and won multiple tournaments, especially during her early years on the LPGA tour. To date, she has won nine LPGA tour tournaments and two Japan tour tournaments. She tied for 3rd at the 2005 LPGA Championship. She also tied for third at the Women's British Open in both 2009 and 2012. She won the U.S. Women's open in 2010. She was voted LPGA "Rookie of the Year" in 2005.
Paula Creamer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
130 lbs (58.967 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Paula Creamer Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 LGPA season$562,375
- 23 prize money wins in the 2013 LGPA season$831,918
- 22 prize money wins in the 2012 LGPA season$815,574
- 21 prize money wins in the 2011 LGPA season$926,338
- 10 prize money wins in the 2010 LGPA season$875,140
- 20 prize money wins in the 2009 LGPA season$1,151,864
- 26 prize money wins in the 2008 LGPA season$1,823,992
- 22 prize money wins in the 2007 LGPA season$1,384,798
- 26 prize money wins in the 2006 LGPA season$1,063,021
- 23 prize money wins in the 2005 LGPA season$1,531,780
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.