Natalie Gulbis net worth: Natalie Gulbis is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $4 million. Natalie Gulbis was born in Sacramento, California and began playing golf before she started kindergarten. She won her first tournament when she was seven, and participated in her first LGPA event when she was 14. She graduated from high school at age 16, where she was the top player on the boy's golf team. She was awarded a golf scholarship to the University of Arizona, but left after a year to play golf professionally. She qualified for LPGA Tour participation three months after turning pro. Though she played very consistently, and had multiple Top 10 finishes, including four consecutive Top 10 finishes in major tournaments between 2005 and 2006, she did not win a tour event 2007's Evian Masters tournament. She has also won two Wendy's Three-Tour Challenges. She released a controversial swimsuit calendar in 2005.
Natalie Gulbis Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1983 (33 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.753 m)
126 lbs (57 kg)
Natalie Anne Gulbis
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Natalie Gulbis Earnings
Click to Expand
- 3 prize money wins in the 2014 LGPA season$20,447
- 17 prize money wins in the 2013 LGPA season$187,237
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 LGPA season$321,472
- 17 prize money wins in the 2011 LGPA season$194,966
- 14 prize money wins in the 2010 LGPA season$178,044
- 18 prize money wins in the 2009 LGPA season$326,392
- 14 prize money wins in the 2008 LGPA season$266,237
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 LGPA season$886,404
- 23 prize money wins in the 2006 LGPA season$660,016
- 26 prize money wins in the 2005 LGPA season$1,010,154
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 LGPA season$277,093
- 21 prize money wins in the 2003 LGPA season$251,562
- 17 prize money wins in the 2002 LGPA season$257,310
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.