Natalie Gulbis net worth: Natalie Gulbis is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $4 million. Natalie Gulbis was born in Sacramento, California and began playing golf before she started kindergarten. She won her first tournament when she was seven, and participated in her first LGPA event when she was 14. She graduated from high school at age 16, where she was the top player on the boy's golf team. She was awarded a golf scholarship to the University of Arizona, but left after a year to play golf professionally. She qualified for LPGA Tour participation three months after turning pro. Though she played very consistently, and had multiple Top 10 finishes, including four consecutive Top 10 finishes in major tournaments between 2005 and 2006, she did not win a tour event 2007's Evian Masters tournament. She has also won two Wendy's Three-Tour Challenges. She released a controversial swimsuit calendar in 2005.
Natalie Gulbis Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.753 m)
126 lbs (57 kg)
Natalie Anne Gulbis
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Natalie Gulbis Earnings
Click to Expand
- 3 prize money wins in the 2014 LGPA season$20,447
- 17 prize money wins in the 2013 LGPA season$187,237
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 LGPA season$321,472
- 17 prize money wins in the 2011 LGPA season$194,966
- 14 prize money wins in the 2010 LGPA season$178,044
- 18 prize money wins in the 2009 LGPA season$326,392
- 14 prize money wins in the 2008 LGPA season$266,237
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 LGPA season$886,404
- 23 prize money wins in the 2006 LGPA season$660,016
- 26 prize money wins in the 2005 LGPA season$1,010,154
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 LGPA season$277,093
- 21 prize money wins in the 2003 LGPA season$251,562
- 17 prize money wins in the 2002 LGPA season$257,310
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...