Louis Oosthuizen is a professional golfer who has a net worth of $8 million. Hailing from South Africa, Oosthuizen's net worth went through the roof after winning the 2010 Open Championship. He has been on the top 50 list of the Official World Golf Rankings. Before turning professional at the age of 19, Oosthuizen has won numerous amateur titles. The beginning of his professional looked very promising as the golfer won five tournaments on the Sunshine Tour based in his native country. He played on the European Challenge Tour and has been a European member since 2004. Oosthuizen won his first European Tour at Open de Andalucia de Golf and the 2010 Masters Par 3 Contest. When Oosthuizen entered the 2010 Open Championship, he was ranked 54th in the Official World Golf Rankings. After being the fourth South African golfer to win the Claret Jug, Oosthuizen was ranked 15th on the list. In 2011, Oosthuizen claimed his third European Tour title. In the same year, he won the Africa Open for the sixth time. He also claimed the Africa Open title in 2012. In the 2012 Masters Tournament, Oosthuizen came second, losing to Bubba Watson in a sudden-death playoff.
Louis Oosthuizen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 19, 1982 (33 years old)
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Louis Oosthuizen Earnings
Click to Expand
- 10 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$946,134
- 3 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$944,726
- 5 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$497,407
- 6 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$686,479
- 14 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$3,460,997
- 8 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$2,059,847
- 9 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$717,965
- 11 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$1,222,719
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,431,426
- 13 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$918,442
- 3 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$137,803
- 17 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$1,005,041
- 2 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$51,325
- 14 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$577,035
- 1 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$45,000
- 9 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$539,960
- 1 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$61,000
- 10 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$264,587
- 10 prize money wins in the 2005 European Tour season$153,291
- 13 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$333,147
- 3 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$20,566
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.