Kenny Perry net worth: Kenny Perry is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kenny Perry was born in Elizabethtown, Kentucky and began playing golf with his father when he was in elementary school. He went on to play on his high school team, and then attended Western Kentucky University. He struggled for a number of years after turning professional in the early 80s. He finally qualified for the PGA Tour in 1985. He has gone on to compete on both the PGA and Champions Tours. He has won 14 PGA Tour events and 2 Champions Tour events. He finished the Open Championship in 8th Place in 2003. He finished in third place at the U.S. Open in 2003, as well. He has also finished in second place at the PGA Championship in 1996 and the Masters Tournament in 2009. He was awarded the Payne Stewart Award in 2009.
Kenny Perry Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 10, 1960 (55 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's Birthon Dec 2, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Kenny Perry Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$1,183,900
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$2,241,189
- 17 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$1,100,451
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$964,851
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$13,623
- 1 prize money wins in the 2000 Champions season$16,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...