Kenny Perry net worth: Kenny Perry is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kenny Perry was born in Elizabethtown, Kentucky and began playing golf with his father when he was in elementary school. He went on to play on his high school team, and then attended Western Kentucky University. He struggled for a number of years after turning professional in the early 80s. He finally qualified for the PGA Tour in 1985. He has gone on to compete on both the PGA and Champions Tours. He has won 14 PGA Tour events and 2 Champions Tour events. He finished the Open Championship in 8th Place in 2003. He finished in third place at the U.S. Open in 2003, as well. He has also finished in second place at the PGA Championship in 1996 and the Masters Tournament in 2009. He was awarded the Payne Stewart Award in 2009.
Kenny Perry Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 10, 1960
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Kenny Perry Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$1,183,900
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$2,241,189
- 17 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$1,100,451
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$964,851
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$13,623
- 1 prize money wins in the 2000 Champions season$16,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?