Kenny Perry net worth: Kenny Perry is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kenny Perry was born in Elizabethtown, Kentucky and began playing golf with his father when he was in elementary school. He went on to play on his high school team, and then attended Western Kentucky University. He struggled for a number of years after turning professional in the early 80s. He finally qualified for the PGA Tour in 1985. He has gone on to compete on both the PGA and Champions Tours. He has won 14 PGA Tour events and 2 Champions Tour events. He finished the Open Championship in 8th Place in 2003. He finished in third place at the U.S. Open in 2003, as well. He has also finished in second place at the PGA Championship in 1996 and the Masters Tournament in 2009. He was awarded the Payne Stewart Award in 2009.
Kenny Perry Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 10, 1960 (55 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Retiring Will Cost Calvin Johnson A Bunch Of Moneyon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Kenny Perry Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$1,183,900
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$2,241,189
- 17 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$1,100,451
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$964,851
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$13,623
- 1 prize money wins in the 2000 Champions season$16,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's EstateThe executors of Leona Helmsley's estate appear to have taken a lesson or two from the woman know as the Queen of Mean. You won't believe how much they are charging for their work on Helmsley's estate!