Kenny Perry net worth: Kenny Perry is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kenny Perry was born in Elizabethtown, Kentucky and began playing golf with his father when he was in elementary school. He went on to play on his high school team, and then attended Western Kentucky University. He struggled for a number of years after turning professional in the early 80s. He finally qualified for the PGA Tour in 1985. He has gone on to compete on both the PGA and Champions Tours. He has won 14 PGA Tour events and 2 Champions Tour events. He finished the Open Championship in 8th Place in 2003. He finished in third place at the U.S. Open in 2003, as well. He has also finished in second place at the PGA Championship in 1996 and the Masters Tournament in 2009. He was awarded the Payne Stewart Award in 2009.
Kenny Perry Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 10, 1960 (55 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Kenny Perry Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$1,183,900
- 20 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$2,241,189
- 17 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$1,100,451
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$964,851
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$13,623
- 1 prize money wins in the 2000 Champions season$16,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.