Justin Leonard net worth: Justin Leonard is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Justin Leonard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. While in college, he became the 1994 NCAA Champion. He is also the 1992 Amateur Champion and a two-time All-American. He received the Haskins Award, given to the best collegiate golfer, in 1994, and upon graduation became one of only four people ever to go directly from college into the PGA Tour. He has since had 12 PGA Tour wins, and won The Open Championship in 1997. He played on the Ryder Cup team in 1997, 1999, and 2008. His unprecedented comeback at the end of the tournament in 1999 is considered to be one of golf's great moments. He has often played very well throughout major tournaments, but has then made multiple mistakes on the last few holes. The end result is that he often drops back in the field on the last day.
Justin Leonard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
Justin Leonard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 16 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$807,949
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$694,140
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$540,156
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$952,963
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,026,445
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,232,379
- 24 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,943,543
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,079,249
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$781,755
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,665,132
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,531,023
- 18 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$2,450,525
- 23 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,738,234
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$1,783,843
- 24 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,501,765
- 26 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$2,020,991
- 22 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$1,671,825
- 25 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,587,533
- 23 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$943,141
- 25 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$748,793
- 5 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$140,413
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.