Justin Leonard net worth: Justin Leonard is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Justin Leonard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. While in college, he became the 1994 NCAA Champion. He is also the 1992 Amateur Champion and a two-time All-American. He received the Haskins Award, given to the best collegiate golfer, in 1994, and upon graduation became one of only four people ever to go directly from college into the PGA Tour. He has since had 12 PGA Tour wins, and won The Open Championship in 1997. He played on the Ryder Cup team in 1997, 1999, and 2008. His unprecedented comeback at the end of the tournament in 1999 is considered to be one of golf's great moments. He has often played very well throughout major tournaments, but has then made multiple mistakes on the last few holes. The end result is that he often drops back in the field on the last day.
Justin Leonard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972 (44 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For Successon Jun 25, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Justin Leonard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 16 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$807,949
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$694,140
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$540,156
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$952,963
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,026,445
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,232,379
- 24 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,943,543
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,079,249
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$781,755
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,665,132
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,531,023
- 18 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$2,450,525
- 23 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,738,234
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$1,783,843
- 24 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,501,765
- 26 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$2,020,991
- 22 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$1,671,825
- 25 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,587,533
- 23 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$943,141
- 25 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$748,793
- 5 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$140,413
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?