Justin Leonard net worth: Justin Leonard is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Justin Leonard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. While in college, he became the 1994 NCAA Champion. He is also the 1992 Amateur Champion and a two-time All-American. He received the Haskins Award, given to the best collegiate golfer, in 1994, and upon graduation became one of only four people ever to go directly from college into the PGA Tour. He has since had 12 PGA Tour wins, and won The Open Championship in 1997. He played on the Ryder Cup team in 1997, 1999, and 2008. His unprecedented comeback at the end of the tournament in 1999 is considered to be one of golf's great moments. He has often played very well throughout major tournaments, but has then made multiple mistakes on the last few holes. The end result is that he often drops back in the field on the last day.
Justin Leonard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Justin Leonard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 16 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$807,949
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$694,140
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$540,156
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$952,963
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,026,445
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,232,379
- 24 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,943,543
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,079,249
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$781,755
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,665,132
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,531,023
- 18 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$2,450,525
- 23 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,738,234
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$1,783,843
- 24 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,501,765
- 26 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$2,020,991
- 22 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$1,671,825
- 25 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,587,533
- 23 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$943,141
- 25 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$748,793
- 5 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$140,413
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?