Justin Leonard net worth: Justin Leonard is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Justin Leonard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. While in college, he became the 1994 NCAA Champion. He is also the 1992 Amateur Champion and a two-time All-American. He received the Haskins Award, given to the best collegiate golfer, in 1994, and upon graduation became one of only four people ever to go directly from college into the PGA Tour. He has since had 12 PGA Tour wins, and won The Open Championship in 1997. He played on the Ryder Cup team in 1997, 1999, and 2008. His unprecedented comeback at the end of the tournament in 1999 is considered to be one of golf's great moments. He has often played very well throughout major tournaments, but has then made multiple mistakes on the last few holes. The end result is that he often drops back in the field on the last day.
Justin Leonard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Justin Leonard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 16 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$807,949
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$694,140
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$540,156
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$952,963
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,026,445
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,232,379
- 24 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,943,543
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,079,249
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$781,755
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,665,132
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,531,023
- 18 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$2,450,525
- 23 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,738,234
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$1,783,843
- 24 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,501,765
- 26 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$2,020,991
- 22 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$1,671,825
- 25 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,587,533
- 23 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$943,141
- 25 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$748,793
- 5 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$140,413
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.