Justin Leonard net worth: Justin Leonard is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Justin Leonard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. While in college, he became the 1994 NCAA Champion. He is also the 1992 Amateur Champion and a two-time All-American. He received the Haskins Award, given to the best collegiate golfer, in 1994, and upon graduation became one of only four people ever to go directly from college into the PGA Tour. He has since had 12 PGA Tour wins, and won The Open Championship in 1997. He played on the Ryder Cup team in 1997, 1999, and 2008. His unprecedented comeback at the end of the tournament in 1999 is considered to be one of golf's great moments. He has often played very well throughout major tournaments, but has then made multiple mistakes on the last few holes. The end result is that he often drops back in the field on the last day.
Justin Leonard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran Povertyon Nov 30, 2015
Justin Leonard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 16 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$807,949
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$694,140
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$540,156
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$952,963
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,026,445
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,232,379
- 24 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,943,543
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,079,249
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$781,755
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,665,132
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,531,023
- 18 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$2,450,525
- 23 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,738,234
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$1,783,843
- 24 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,501,765
- 26 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$2,020,991
- 22 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$1,671,825
- 25 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,587,533
- 23 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$943,141
- 25 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$748,793
- 5 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$140,413
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.