Jim Furyk net worth: Jim Furyk is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $50 million. Jim Furyk accumulated his net worth through his success in golfing tournaments and sponsorships. He turned pro in 1992 and has been ranked in the top ten in the Official World Golf Rankings. James Michael Furyk was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania in May 1970. He learned how to golf from his father and was a state champion in high school. In college Furyk played for the University of Arizona and helped lead the school to their only NCAA title. He went pro in 1992 and in 1993 won the NIKE Mississippi Gulf Coast Classic. In 1994 Furyk joined the PGA Tour. He then won at least one tournament every year from 1998 to 2003. He was recognized as one of the top ten in the Official World Golf Ranking. He won his first major championship in 2003 at the U.S. Open where he tied the record for lowest 72-hole score. In 2010 Furyk won the FedEx Cup championship and was named the PGA Tour Player of the Year. He has 26 professional wins to his credit. His caddy since 1999 has been Mike "Fluff" Cowan. Cowan was formerly caddy to Tiger Woods. In 2003 Furyk made his most as a golfer, earning over $5 million. He has represented the United States in the Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, and World Cup.
Jim Furyk Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 12, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Jim Furyk Earnings
Click to Expand
- 17 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$4,635,595
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,204,780
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$3,623,807
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,529,691
- 18 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$4,809,623
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$3,946,514
- 23 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,455,714
- 19 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$4,074,046
- 22 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$7,213,316
- 23 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$4,255,369
- 9 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$693,305
- 25 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$5,182,863
- 19 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,363,250
- 19 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$2,540,735
- 27 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,254,082
- 24 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$1,827,593
- 24 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$2,054,335
- 24 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,619,479
- 24 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$738,951
- 22 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$535,381
- 17 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$236,604
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...