Jim Furyk net worth: Jim Furyk is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $50 million. Jim Furyk accumulated his net worth through his success in golfing tournaments and sponsorships. He turned pro in 1992 and has been ranked in the top ten in the Official World Golf Rankings. James Michael Furyk was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania in May 1970. He learned how to golf from his father and was a state champion in high school. In college Furyk played for the University of Arizona and helped lead the school to their only NCAA title. He went pro in 1992 and in 1993 won the NIKE Mississippi Gulf Coast Classic. In 1994 Furyk joined the PGA Tour. He then won at least one tournament every year from 1998 to 2003. He was recognized as one of the top ten in the Official World Golf Ranking. He won his first major championship in 2003 at the U.S. Open where he tied the record for lowest 72-hole score. In 2010 Furyk won the FedEx Cup championship and was named the PGA Tour Player of the Year. He has 26 professional wins to his credit. His caddy since 1999 has been Mike "Fluff" Cowan. Cowan was formerly caddy to Tiger Woods. In 2003 Furyk made his most as a golfer, earning over $5 million. He has represented the United States in the Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, and World Cup.
Jim Furyk Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 12, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Jim Furyk Earnings
Click to Expand
- 17 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$4,635,595
- 19 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,204,780
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$3,623,807
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,529,691
- 18 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$4,809,623
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$3,946,514
- 23 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3,455,714
- 19 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$4,074,046
- 22 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$7,213,316
- 23 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$4,255,369
- 9 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$693,305
- 25 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$5,182,863
- 19 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,363,250
- 19 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$2,540,735
- 27 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,254,082
- 24 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$1,827,593
- 24 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$2,054,335
- 24 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,619,479
- 24 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$738,951
- 22 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$535,381
- 17 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$236,604
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...