Hunter Mahan net worth and earnings: Hunter Mahan is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Hunter Mahan has earned his net worth as a professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Hunter was born on May 17, 1982 in Orange, California he has a successful amateur career while attending McKinney High School where he won the 1999 5A Texas State High School Golf Championship. He was also the 1999 U.S. Junior Amateur. He spent one year at the University of Southern California where he was the Pacific-10 Conference Freshman of the Year, he switched to Oklahoma State University and was a two-time Big 12 Conference Player of the Year, as well as a two-time first team All American. Mahan married Kandi Harris in 2011. Harris is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Dallas Mavericks dancer. Hunter is also a member of the "Golf Boys" the proceeds from their popular YouTube video for the song "Oh Oh Oh" will support both Farmers and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Currently Farmers Insurance will donate $1,000 for every 100,000 views of the video. Some of his most recent accomplishments include his third PGA Tour title on August 8, 2010, at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. And his February 2012 second win of the WGC tournament at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
Hunter Mahan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Hunter Mahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$1,480,504
- 21 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,036,164
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,019,194
- 22 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,503,539
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,574,550
- 24 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,941,350
- 18 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$2,208,854
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,858,995
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,107,456
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$589,567
- 16 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$813,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$106,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.