Hunter Mahan net worth and earnings: Hunter Mahan is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Hunter Mahan has earned his net worth as a professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Hunter was born on May 17, 1982 in Orange, California he has a successful amateur career while attending McKinney High School where he won the 1999 5A Texas State High School Golf Championship. He was also the 1999 U.S. Junior Amateur. He spent one year at the University of Southern California where he was the Pacific-10 Conference Freshman of the Year, he switched to Oklahoma State University and was a two-time Big 12 Conference Player of the Year, as well as a two-time first team All American. Mahan married Kandi Harris in 2011. Harris is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Dallas Mavericks dancer. Hunter is also a member of the "Golf Boys" the proceeds from their popular YouTube video for the song "Oh Oh Oh" will support both Farmers and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Currently Farmers Insurance will donate $1,000 for every 100,000 views of the video. Some of his most recent accomplishments include his third PGA Tour title on August 8, 2010, at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. And his February 2012 second win of the WGC tournament at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
Hunter Mahan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran Povertyon Nov 30, 2015
Hunter Mahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$1,480,504
- 21 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,036,164
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,019,194
- 22 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,503,539
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,574,550
- 24 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,941,350
- 18 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$2,208,854
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,858,995
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,107,456
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$589,567
- 16 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$813,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$106,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.