Hunter Mahan net worth and earnings: Hunter Mahan is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Hunter Mahan has earned his net worth as a professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Hunter was born on May 17, 1982 in Orange, California he has a successful amateur career while attending McKinney High School where he won the 1999 5A Texas State High School Golf Championship. He was also the 1999 U.S. Junior Amateur. He spent one year at the University of Southern California where he was the Pacific-10 Conference Freshman of the Year, he switched to Oklahoma State University and was a two-time Big 12 Conference Player of the Year, as well as a two-time first team All American. Mahan married Kandi Harris in 2011. Harris is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Dallas Mavericks dancer. Hunter is also a member of the "Golf Boys" the proceeds from their popular YouTube video for the song "Oh Oh Oh" will support both Farmers and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Currently Farmers Insurance will donate $1,000 for every 100,000 views of the video. Some of his most recent accomplishments include his third PGA Tour title on August 8, 2010, at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. And his February 2012 second win of the WGC tournament at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
Hunter Mahan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Hunter Mahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$1,480,504
- 21 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,036,164
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,019,194
- 22 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,503,539
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,574,550
- 24 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,941,350
- 18 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$2,208,854
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,858,995
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,107,456
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$589,567
- 16 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$813,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$106,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.