Hunter Mahan net worth and earnings: Hunter Mahan is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Hunter Mahan has earned his net worth as a professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Hunter was born on May 17, 1982 in Orange, California he has a successful amateur career while attending McKinney High School where he won the 1999 5A Texas State High School Golf Championship. He was also the 1999 U.S. Junior Amateur. He spent one year at the University of Southern California where he was the Pacific-10 Conference Freshman of the Year, he switched to Oklahoma State University and was a two-time Big 12 Conference Player of the Year, as well as a two-time first team All American. Mahan married Kandi Harris in 2011. Harris is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Dallas Mavericks dancer. Hunter is also a member of the "Golf Boys" the proceeds from their popular YouTube video for the song "Oh Oh Oh" will support both Farmers and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Currently Farmers Insurance will donate $1,000 for every 100,000 views of the video. Some of his most recent accomplishments include his third PGA Tour title on August 8, 2010, at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. And his February 2012 second win of the WGC tournament at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
Hunter Mahan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Hunter Mahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$1,480,504
- 21 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,036,164
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,019,194
- 22 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,503,539
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,574,550
- 24 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,941,350
- 18 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$2,208,854
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,858,995
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,107,456
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$589,567
- 16 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$813,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$106,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- 5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed HorriblyThis might come as a shock, but not every reality TV show has become a timeless classic, or even a commercial success.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.