Hunter Mahan net worth and earnings: Hunter Mahan is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Hunter Mahan has earned his net worth as a professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Hunter was born on May 17, 1982 in Orange, California he has a successful amateur career while attending McKinney High School where he won the 1999 5A Texas State High School Golf Championship. He was also the 1999 U.S. Junior Amateur. He spent one year at the University of Southern California where he was the Pacific-10 Conference Freshman of the Year, he switched to Oklahoma State University and was a two-time Big 12 Conference Player of the Year, as well as a two-time first team All American. Mahan married Kandi Harris in 2011. Harris is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Dallas Mavericks dancer. Hunter is also a member of the "Golf Boys" the proceeds from their popular YouTube video for the song "Oh Oh Oh" will support both Farmers and Ben Crane charitable initiatives. Currently Farmers Insurance will donate $1,000 for every 100,000 views of the video. Some of his most recent accomplishments include his third PGA Tour title on August 8, 2010, at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. And his February 2012 second win of the WGC tournament at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
Hunter Mahan Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982 (34 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Hunter Mahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$1,480,504
- 21 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$3,036,164
- 20 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,019,194
- 22 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,503,539
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,574,550
- 24 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2,941,350
- 18 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$2,208,854
- 18 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,858,995
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,107,456
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$589,567
- 16 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$813,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$106,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?