Graeme McDowell Net Worth: Graeme McDowell is a professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Graeme McDowell was born July 30, 1979 in Portrush, Northern Ireland. He hails from Northern Ireland and plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. McDowell is well known for winning the 2010 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach, where he ended a 40-year drought for Europeans at the tournament. McDowell has won ten events on the European Tour, and two on the PGA Tour. He has also represented Ireland at the World Cup and has been a member of the European Ryder Cup team on three occasions. He has appeared in the top 10 in the Official World Golf Ranking and his best ranking position is 4th (January to March 2011). Prior to turning pro, McDowell had a successful amateur career in both Ireland and the United States. McDowell turned professional in 2002 and won that season's Volvo Scandinavian Masters, which was only his fourth start on the European Tour. He was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2011 New Year Honours for services to golf. In January 2011, McDowell was photographed by Kevin Abosch for "The Face of Ireland" project. In June 2011, McDowell received an honorary doctorate (D.Sc) from the University of Ulster for his services to golf. To date, McDowell has 3 amateur wins and 13 professional wins. McDowell is a devoted Manchester United fan—so much so that he skipped the annual par-3 contest in order to watch a UEFA Champions League clash between United and Chelsea during the build-up to the 2011 Masters Tournament.
Graeme McDowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Graeme McDowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,009,330
- 2 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$734,500
- 11 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$2,174,596
- 4 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$1,433,541
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,408,280
- 8 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$826,495
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,088,899
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$1,240,861
- 7 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,848,637
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$2,149,615
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$779,951
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$574,689
- 4 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$269,545
- 17 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$1,946,730
- 2 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$52,768
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$973,202
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$357,902
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$461,256
- 11 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,090,736
- 8 prize money wins in the 2005 European Tour season$299,928
- 2 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$43,630
- 23 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$1,966,359
- 1 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$9,620
- 12 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$253,699
- 3 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$63,160
- 7 prize money wins in the 2002 European Tour season$374,786
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.