Graeme McDowell Net Worth: Graeme McDowell is a professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Graeme McDowell was born July 30, 1979 in Portrush, Northern Ireland. He hails from Northern Ireland and plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. McDowell is well known for winning the 2010 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach, where he ended a 40-year drought for Europeans at the tournament. McDowell has won ten events on the European Tour, and two on the PGA Tour. He has also represented Ireland at the World Cup and has been a member of the European Ryder Cup team on three occasions. He has appeared in the top 10 in the Official World Golf Ranking and his best ranking position is 4th (January to March 2011). Prior to turning pro, McDowell had a successful amateur career in both Ireland and the United States. McDowell turned professional in 2002 and won that season's Volvo Scandinavian Masters, which was only his fourth start on the European Tour. He was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2011 New Year Honours for services to golf. In January 2011, McDowell was photographed by Kevin Abosch for "The Face of Ireland" project. In June 2011, McDowell received an honorary doctorate (D.Sc) from the University of Ulster for his services to golf. To date, McDowell has 3 amateur wins and 13 professional wins. McDowell is a devoted Manchester United fan—so much so that he skipped the annual par-3 contest in order to watch a UEFA Champions League clash between United and Chelsea during the build-up to the 2011 Masters Tournament.
Graeme McDowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Graeme McDowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,009,330
- 2 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$734,500
- 11 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$2,174,596
- 4 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$1,433,541
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,408,280
- 8 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$826,495
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,088,899
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$1,240,861
- 7 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,848,637
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$2,149,615
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$779,951
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$574,689
- 4 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$269,545
- 17 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$1,946,730
- 2 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$52,768
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$973,202
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$357,902
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$461,256
- 11 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,090,736
- 8 prize money wins in the 2005 European Tour season$299,928
- 2 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$43,630
- 23 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$1,966,359
- 1 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$9,620
- 12 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$253,699
- 3 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$63,160
- 7 prize money wins in the 2002 European Tour season$374,786
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.