Graeme McDowell Net Worth: Graeme McDowell is a professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Graeme McDowell was born July 30, 1979 in Portrush, Northern Ireland. He hails from Northern Ireland and plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. McDowell is well known for winning the 2010 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach, where he ended a 40-year drought for Europeans at the tournament. McDowell has won ten events on the European Tour, and two on the PGA Tour. He has also represented Ireland at the World Cup and has been a member of the European Ryder Cup team on three occasions. He has appeared in the top 10 in the Official World Golf Ranking and his best ranking position is 4th (January to March 2011). Prior to turning pro, McDowell had a successful amateur career in both Ireland and the United States. McDowell turned professional in 2002 and won that season's Volvo Scandinavian Masters, which was only his fourth start on the European Tour. He was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2011 New Year Honours for services to golf. In January 2011, McDowell was photographed by Kevin Abosch for "The Face of Ireland" project. In June 2011, McDowell received an honorary doctorate (D.Sc) from the University of Ulster for his services to golf. To date, McDowell has 3 amateur wins and 13 professional wins. McDowell is a devoted Manchester United fan—so much so that he skipped the annual par-3 contest in order to watch a UEFA Champions League clash between United and Chelsea during the build-up to the 2011 Masters Tournament.
Graeme McDowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Graeme McDowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,009,330
- 2 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$734,500
- 11 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$2,174,596
- 4 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$1,433,541
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,408,280
- 8 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$826,495
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,088,899
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$1,240,861
- 7 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,848,637
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$2,149,615
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$779,951
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$574,689
- 4 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$269,545
- 17 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$1,946,730
- 2 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$52,768
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$973,202
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$357,902
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$461,256
- 11 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,090,736
- 8 prize money wins in the 2005 European Tour season$299,928
- 2 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$43,630
- 23 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$1,966,359
- 1 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$9,620
- 12 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$253,699
- 3 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$63,160
- 7 prize money wins in the 2002 European Tour season$374,786
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.