Graeme McDowell Net Worth: Graeme McDowell is a professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Graeme McDowell was born July 30, 1979 in Portrush, Northern Ireland. He hails from Northern Ireland and plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. McDowell is well known for winning the 2010 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach, where he ended a 40-year drought for Europeans at the tournament. McDowell has won ten events on the European Tour, and two on the PGA Tour. He has also represented Ireland at the World Cup and has been a member of the European Ryder Cup team on three occasions. He has appeared in the top 10 in the Official World Golf Ranking and his best ranking position is 4th (January to March 2011). Prior to turning pro, McDowell had a successful amateur career in both Ireland and the United States. McDowell turned professional in 2002 and won that season's Volvo Scandinavian Masters, which was only his fourth start on the European Tour. He was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2011 New Year Honours for services to golf. In January 2011, McDowell was photographed by Kevin Abosch for "The Face of Ireland" project. In June 2011, McDowell received an honorary doctorate (D.Sc) from the University of Ulster for his services to golf. To date, McDowell has 3 amateur wins and 13 professional wins. McDowell is a devoted Manchester United fan—so much so that he skipped the annual par-3 contest in order to watch a UEFA Champions League clash between United and Chelsea during the build-up to the 2011 Masters Tournament.
Graeme McDowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Graeme McDowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$2,009,330
- 2 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$734,500
- 11 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$2,174,596
- 4 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$1,433,541
- 13 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,408,280
- 8 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$826,495
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,088,899
- 10 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$1,240,861
- 7 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,848,637
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$2,149,615
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$779,951
- 11 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$574,689
- 4 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$269,545
- 17 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$1,946,730
- 2 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$52,768
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$973,202
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$357,902
- 8 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$461,256
- 11 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,090,736
- 8 prize money wins in the 2005 European Tour season$299,928
- 2 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$43,630
- 23 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$1,966,359
- 1 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$9,620
- 12 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$253,699
- 3 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$63,160
- 7 prize money wins in the 2002 European Tour season$374,786
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.