Fuzzy Zoeller net worth: Fuzzy Zoeller is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in New Albany, Indiana, Fuzzy Zoeller, also known as Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr., graduated from the University of Houston. He became a professional golfer in the early 70s, and is most widely recognized for being one of only three golfers to ever win the Masters Tournament their first time in the competition. He also won the 1984 U.S. Open, and the Senior PGA Championship in 2002. While he is recognized for his respectable number of PGA Tour wins, he is most widely known for his propensity for joking about other golfers in the midst of tournaments. Some of his remarks and jokes have been well received, such as his waving a white towel in surrender at the U.S. Open. He went on to win the tournament, even with the mock surrender. However, others, such as a racially charged joke aimed at Tiger Woods have caused controversy. His behavior has often overshadowed his level of play.
Fuzzy Zoeller Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1951
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr.
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Fuzzy Zoeller Earnings
Click to Expand
- 6 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$22,028
- 8 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$20,461
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$58,130
- 16 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$100,255
- 15 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$70,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2009 Champions season$246,041
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 Champions season$415,520
- 23 prize money wins in the 2007 Champions season$485,115
- 19 prize money wins in the 2006 Champions season$423,918
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 Champions season$287,177
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 Champions season$787,838
- 21 prize money wins in the 2003 Champions season$741,831
- 21 prize money wins in the 2002 Champions season$945,211
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.