Fuzzy Zoeller net worth: Fuzzy Zoeller is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in New Albany, Indiana, Fuzzy Zoeller, also known as Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr., graduated from the University of Houston. He became a professional golfer in the early 70s, and is most widely recognized for being one of only three golfers to ever win the Masters Tournament their first time in the competition. He also won the 1984 U.S. Open, and the Senior PGA Championship in 2002. While he is recognized for his respectable number of PGA Tour wins, he is most widely known for his propensity for joking about other golfers in the midst of tournaments. Some of his remarks and jokes have been well received, such as his waving a white towel in surrender at the U.S. Open. He went on to win the tournament, even with the mock surrender. However, others, such as a racially charged joke aimed at Tiger Woods have caused controversy. His behavior has often overshadowed his level of play.
Fuzzy Zoeller Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1951 (64 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr.
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Fuzzy Zoeller Earnings
Click to Expand
- 6 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$22,028
- 8 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$20,461
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$58,130
- 16 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$100,255
- 15 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$70,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2009 Champions season$246,041
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 Champions season$415,520
- 23 prize money wins in the 2007 Champions season$485,115
- 19 prize money wins in the 2006 Champions season$423,918
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 Champions season$287,177
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 Champions season$787,838
- 21 prize money wins in the 2003 Champions season$741,831
- 21 prize money wins in the 2002 Champions season$945,211
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.