Fuzzy Zoeller net worth: Fuzzy Zoeller is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in New Albany, Indiana, Fuzzy Zoeller, also known as Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr., graduated from the University of Houston. He became a professional golfer in the early 70s, and is most widely recognized for being one of only three golfers to ever win the Masters Tournament their first time in the competition. He also won the 1984 U.S. Open, and the Senior PGA Championship in 2002. While he is recognized for his respectable number of PGA Tour wins, he is most widely known for his propensity for joking about other golfers in the midst of tournaments. Some of his remarks and jokes have been well received, such as his waving a white towel in surrender at the U.S. Open. He went on to win the tournament, even with the mock surrender. However, others, such as a racially charged joke aimed at Tiger Woods have caused controversy. His behavior has often overshadowed his level of play.
Fuzzy Zoeller Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1951 (64 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr.
Fuzzy Zoeller Earnings
Click to Expand
- 6 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$22,028
- 8 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$20,461
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$58,130
- 16 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$100,255
- 15 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$70,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2009 Champions season$246,041
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 Champions season$415,520
- 23 prize money wins in the 2007 Champions season$485,115
- 19 prize money wins in the 2006 Champions season$423,918
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 Champions season$287,177
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 Champions season$787,838
- 21 prize money wins in the 2003 Champions season$741,831
- 21 prize money wins in the 2002 Champions season$945,211
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.