Fuzzy Zoeller net worth: Fuzzy Zoeller is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in New Albany, Indiana, Fuzzy Zoeller, also known as Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr., graduated from the University of Houston. He became a professional golfer in the early 70s, and is most widely recognized for being one of only three golfers to ever win the Masters Tournament their first time in the competition. He also won the 1984 U.S. Open, and the Senior PGA Championship in 2002. While he is recognized for his respectable number of PGA Tour wins, he is most widely known for his propensity for joking about other golfers in the midst of tournaments. Some of his remarks and jokes have been well received, such as his waving a white towel in surrender at the U.S. Open. He went on to win the tournament, even with the mock surrender. However, others, such as a racially charged joke aimed at Tiger Woods have caused controversy. His behavior has often overshadowed his level of play.
Fuzzy Zoeller Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1951 (63 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Frank Urban Zoeller, Jr.
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $16.5 Billion In The Last Yearon Oct 2, 2015
Fuzzy Zoeller Earnings
Click to Expand
- 6 prize money wins in the 2014 Champions season$22,028
- 8 prize money wins in the 2013 Champions season$20,461
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 Champions season$58,130
- 16 prize money wins in the 2011 Champions season$100,255
- 15 prize money wins in the 2010 Champions season$70,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2009 Champions season$246,041
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 Champions season$415,520
- 23 prize money wins in the 2007 Champions season$485,115
- 19 prize money wins in the 2006 Champions season$423,918
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 Champions season$287,177
- 21 prize money wins in the 2004 Champions season$787,838
- 21 prize money wins in the 2003 Champions season$741,831
- 21 prize money wins in the 2002 Champions season$945,211
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.