Davis Love Net Worth: Davis Love is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Davis Love has won 20 events on the PGA Tour, including one major championship: the 1997 PGA Championship. Davis Love was born on April 13, 1964 in Charlotte, North Carolina to Davis M. Love, Jr. and his wife, Helen, a day after his father competed in the final round at the 1964 Masters Tournament. He attended high school at Glynn Academy, Brunswick, Georgia and college at the University of North Carolina where he was a three-time all-American and all-Atlantic Coast Conference golfer. He won six titles during his collegiate career, including the ACC tournament championship in 1984. Love turned professional in 1985, earning his PGA Tour card in the autumn of 1985, on his first attempt. He quickly established himself on the PGA Tour, winning his first tour event in 1987 at the MCI Heritage Golf Classic, at Harbour Town Golf Links. He would later win this event four more times, setting a record for most victories in it. Love and Fred Couples won four straight times from 1992-1995 for the United States in the World Cup of Golf, a record for this event. He won the prestigious Players Championship in 1992 and 2003. He has featured in the top 10 of the Official World Golf Ranking for over 450 weeks and reached a high ranking of third. On November 9, 2008, Love's 20th career PGA Tour victory at the Children's Miracle Network Classic gave him a lifetime exemption on the tour, at the age of 44. Love captained the 2012 U.S. Ryder Cup team.
Davis Love Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Davis Love III
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Davis Love Earnings
Click to Expand
- 15 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$284,800
- 7 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$303,470
- 12 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$989,753
- 13 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$1,056,299
- 15 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,214,472
- 20 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,622,403
- 16 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,695,237
- 13 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$1,016,489
- 18 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$2,747,207
- 17 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,662,655
- 19 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$3,076,724
- 20 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$6,081,896
- 21 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$2,056,159
- 17 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$3,169,463
- 24 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,385,159
- 20 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$2,475,329
- 19 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$1,541,152
- 22 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$1,635,955
- 19 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$1,211,139
- 22 prize money wins in the 1995 PGA season$1,112,000
- 21 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$484,101
- 23 prize money wins in the 1993 PGA season$777,059
- 22 prize money wins in the 1992 PGA season$1,191,630
- 24 prize money wins in the 1991 PGA season$693,474
- 20 prize money wins in the 1990 PGA season$518,173
- 18 prize money wins in the 1989 PGA season$289,533
- 17 prize money wins in the 1988 PGA season$156,067
- 17 prize money wins in the 1987 PGA season$296,698
- 22 prize money wins in the 1986 PGA season$113,246
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!