David Toms net worth: David Toms is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. David Toms was born in Monroe, Louisiana and attended Louisiana State University, where he played on the golf team. He qualified for his first PGA Tour participation in 1991, and did moderately well his first season. His next few years were a struggle, but he had far better luck on the Nike Tour, also known as the Nationwide Tour. He returned to the PGA Tour in 1996, and in 1997, he won the Quad Classic. Since then, he has gone on to win 13 PGA Tour events, and two Web.com Tour events. He finished 6th at the Masters Tournament in 1998, 4th at The Open Championship in 2000, 4th at the U.S. Open in 2012, and he won the PGA Championship in 2001. He was awarded the Payne Stewart Award in 2011 in recognition of his sportsmanlike behavior and respect for the game of golf.
David Toms Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 4, 1967 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
David Toms Earnings
Click to Expand
- 10 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$719,455
- 10 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$646,161
- 12 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$1,658,428
- 16 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,858,090
- 19 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$1,590,997
- 21 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$3,047,198
- 16 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$799,113
- 19 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,095,837
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$2,911,187
- 20 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$3,965,890
- 17 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$2,357,531
- 19 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$3,710,904
- 25 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$3,461,794
- 23 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$3,791,597
- 27 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2,017,028
- 21 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$1,959,671
- 18 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$635,074
- 17 prize money wins in the 1997 PGA season$460,356
- 16 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$205,188
- 16 prize money wins in the 1994 PGA season$87,607
- 12 prize money wins in the 1993 PGA season$120,952
- 14 prize money wins in the 1992 PGA season$148,711
- 1 prize money wins in the 1989 PGA season$1,463
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...