Bubba Watson net worth and salary: Bubba Watson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Bubba Watson first gained major international fame after winning the 2012 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Bubba won the Masters on Easter Sunday beating out Louis Oosthuizen and Phil Mickelson. Bubba was born Gerry Watson on November 5th 1978 in Bagdad, Florida. He is a rare left handed pro golfer and currently one of the longest drivers on the tour. Watson attended the University of Georgia where in 2000, he helped the Bulldogs win the Southeastern Conference Championship. Bubba turned pro in 2003 and went on to earn over $1 million in his rookie year. He has since gone on to earn roughly $24 million in tournament winnings during his career so far. Off the course, Bubba earns $3-$5 million per year from endorsements. After winning the Masters, Bubba is sure to see his endorsement money and overall net worth skyrocket in the coming years. Today he has endorsements deals with more than a dozen companies including Ping, Oakley, EA Sports and eBay. In March, 2013, Bubba purchased Tiger Woods' Isleworth, Florida mansion for $2.2 million. This is the same infamous mansion where Tiger crashed his car after fighting with his wife after she discovered his infidelity. On April 13, 2014, Bubba Watson won his second Masters Tournament title. He is the first person since Arnold Palmer to win the Masters twice in his first six starts. The winning payout for the 2014 Masters Tournament is $1.6 million.
Bubba Watson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Gerry Lester Watson, Jr.
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Bubba Watson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$5,185,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,759,276
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,644,997
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,477,810
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,198,999
- 13 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,430,244
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,535,524
- 13 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$1,654,807
- 15 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,019,263
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...