Bubba Watson net worth and salary: Bubba Watson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million. Bubba Watson first gained major international fame after winning the 2012 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Bubba won the Masters on Easter Sunday beating out Louis Oosthuizen and Phil Mickelson. Bubba was born Gerry Watson on November 5th 1978 in Bagdad, Florida. He is a rare left handed pro golfer and currently one of the longest drivers on the tour. Watson attended the University of Georgia where in 2000, he helped the Bulldogs win the Southeastern Conference Championship. Bubba turned pro in 2003 and went on to earn over $1 million in his rookie year. He has since gone on to earn roughly $24 million in tournament winnings during his career so far. Off the course, Bubba earns $3-$5 million per year from endorsements. After winning the Masters, Bubba is sure to see his endorsement money and overall net worth skyrocket in the coming years. Today he has endorsements deals with more than a dozen companies including Ping, Oakley, EA Sports and eBay. In March, 2013, Bubba purchased Tiger Woods' Isleworth, Florida mansion for $2.2 million. This is the same infamous mansion where Tiger crashed his car after fighting with his wife after she discovered his infidelity. On April 13, 2014, Bubba Watson won his second Masters Tournament title. He is the first person since Arnold Palmer to win the Masters twice in his first six starts. The winning payout for the 2014 Masters Tournament is $1.6 million.
Bubba Watson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Gerry Lester Watson, Jr.
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Bubba Watson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$5,185,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,759,276
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,644,997
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,477,810
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,198,999
- 13 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,430,244
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,535,524
- 13 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$1,654,807
- 15 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,019,263
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?