Bubba Watson net worth and salary: Bubba Watson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million. Bubba Watson first gained major international fame after winning the 2012 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Bubba won the Masters on Easter Sunday beating out Louis Oosthuizen and Phil Mickelson. Bubba was born Gerry Watson on November 5th 1978 in Bagdad, Florida. He is a rare left handed pro golfer and currently one of the longest drivers on the tour. Watson attended the University of Georgia where in 2000, he helped the Bulldogs win the Southeastern Conference Championship. Bubba turned pro in 2003 and went on to earn over $1 million in his rookie year. He has since gone on to earn roughly $24 million in tournament winnings during his career so far. Off the course, Bubba earns $3-$5 million per year from endorsements. After winning the Masters, Bubba is sure to see his endorsement money and overall net worth skyrocket in the coming years. Today he has endorsements deals with more than a dozen companies including Ping, Oakley, EA Sports and eBay. In March, 2013, Bubba purchased Tiger Woods' Isleworth, Florida mansion for $2.2 million. This is the same infamous mansion where Tiger crashed his car after fighting with his wife after she discovered his infidelity. On April 13, 2014, Bubba Watson won his second Masters Tournament title. He is the first person since Arnold Palmer to win the Masters twice in his first six starts. The winning payout for the 2014 Masters Tournament is $1.6 million.
Bubba Watson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Gerry Lester Watson, Jr.
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Bubba Watson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$5,185,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,759,276
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,644,997
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,477,810
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,198,999
- 13 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,430,244
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,535,524
- 13 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$1,654,807
- 15 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,019,263
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.