Bubba Watson net worth and salary: Bubba Watson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $30 million. Bubba Watson first gained major international fame after winning the 2012 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Bubba won the Masters on Easter Sunday beating out Louis Oosthuizen and Phil Mickelson. Bubba was born Gerry Watson on November 5th 1978 in Bagdad, Florida. He is a rare left handed pro golfer and currently one of the longest drivers on the tour. Watson attended the University of Georgia where in 2000, he helped the Bulldogs win the Southeastern Conference Championship. Bubba turned pro in 2003 and went on to earn over $1 million in his rookie year. He has since gone on to earn roughly $24 million in tournament winnings during his career so far. Off the course, Bubba earns $3-$5 million per year from endorsements. After winning the Masters, Bubba is sure to see his endorsement money and overall net worth skyrocket in the coming years. Today he has endorsements deals with more than a dozen companies including Ping, Oakley, EA Sports and eBay. In March, 2013, Bubba purchased Tiger Woods' Isleworth, Florida mansion for $2.2 million. This is the same infamous mansion where Tiger crashed his car after fighting with his wife after she discovered his infidelity. On April 13, 2014, Bubba Watson won his second Masters Tournament title. He is the first person since Arnold Palmer to win the Masters twice in his first six starts. The winning payout for the 2014 Masters Tournament is $1.6 million.
Bubba Watson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Gerry Lester Watson, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Bubba Watson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$5,185,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,759,276
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,644,997
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,477,810
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,198,999
- 13 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,430,244
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,535,524
- 13 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$1,654,807
- 15 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,019,263
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?