Bubba Watson net worth and salary: Bubba Watson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $20 million. Bubba Watson first gained major international fame after winning the 2012 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Bubba won the Masters on Easter Sunday beating out Louis Oosthuizen and Phil Mickelson. Bubba was born Gerry Watson on November 5th 1978 in Bagdad, Florida. He is a rare left handed pro golfer and currently one of the longest drivers on the tour. Watson attended the University of Georgia where in 2000, he helped the Bulldogs win the Southeastern Conference Championship. Bubba turned pro in 2003 and went on to earn over $1 million in his rookie year. He has since gone on to earn roughly $24 million in tournament winnings during his career so far. Off the course, Bubba earns $3-$5 million per year from endorsements. After winning the Masters, Bubba is sure to see his endorsement money and overall net worth skyrocket in the coming years. Today he has endorsements deals with more than a dozen companies including Ping, Oakley, EA Sports and eBay. In March, 2013, Bubba purchased Tiger Woods' Isleworth, Florida mansion for $2.2 million. This is the same infamous mansion where Tiger crashed his car after fighting with his wife after she discovered his infidelity. On April 13, 2014, Bubba Watson won his second Masters Tournament title. He is the first person since Arnold Palmer to win the Masters twice in his first six starts. The winning payout for the 2014 Masters Tournament is $1.6 million.
Bubba Watson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1978
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Gerry Lester Watson, Jr.
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Bubba Watson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$5,185,612
- 18 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$1,759,276
- 16 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,644,997
- 19 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,477,810
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,198,999
- 13 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,430,244
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,535,524
- 13 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$1,654,807
- 15 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,019,263
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.