Viswanathan Anand net worth: Viswanathan Anand is an Indian chess champion who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Born in Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu, India, Viswanathan Anand grew up in Chennai. He graduated from Don Bosco Matriculation Higher Secondary School, and then earned his college degree from Loyola College, Chennai. In 1998, he became India's first Grandmaster champion in Chess. Widely considered one of the best chess players ever, he is recognized for his calm, relaxed attitude, and his ability to excel at multiple styles of chess play, including Match, Knockout, and Tournament chess. He won the World Chess Championships in 2000, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2012, and has held the title of World Champion since 2007. He is one of only 6 people to surpass the 2800 ranking mark on the FIDE, and as of 2012 he is currently fourth on the list. India has recognized him with numerous honors, including giving him their highest civilian award, the Padma Vibhushan.
Viswanathan Anand Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Viswanathan Anand against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Professional Chess Player
Date of Birth
Dec 11, 1969 (45 years old)
Βισβανάθαν Ανάντ, 维斯瓦纳坦·阿南德
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyronon Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.
- How Uber Revolutionized Global Transportation And Earned Its Founder $6 BILLIONHow exactly did Uber founder Travis Kalanick get to where he is today?