Colin Montgomerie net worth: Colin Montgomerie is a Scottish professional golfer who has a net worth of $55 million. He's won a record eight Tour Order of Merit titles, awarded to the European golfer with the highest earnings for the year. In his career, Montgomerie has won 31 European Tour events. In 1988 he was named the Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year. He's also won the European Tour Player of the Year four times. He won his first event, the Portuguese Open, in 1989 by eight strokes, and participated in his first Ryder Cup in 1991. Montogomerie broke into the Top-10 of the Official World Golf Rankings in 1994, and spent nearly 400 weeks there over the course of his career, peaking at number two. Montgomerie is considered to be one of the best players to have never won a major. He's finished second or tied for second five times: three in the U.S. Open, and once each in The Open Championship and PGA Championship. Montgomerie has been involved in eight Ryder Cup events, sinking the winning putt in 2004 and captaining the 2010 team to a 14½-13½ victory. For his Ryder Cup career he has 23.5 points and has never lost a singles match. In June 2013 Montgomerie turned 50 and joined the Champions Tour, participating in events on the senior circuit.
Colin Montgomerie Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Colin Montgomerie against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 23, 1963 (52 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
198 lbs (89.811 kg)
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.