Colin Montgomerie net worth: Colin Montgomerie is a Scottish professional golfer who has a net worth of $55 million. He's won a record eight Tour Order of Merit titles, awarded to the European golfer with the highest earnings for the year. In his career, Montgomerie has won 31 European Tour events. In 1988 he was named the Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year. He's also won the European Tour Player of the Year four times. He won his first event, the Portuguese Open, in 1989 by eight strokes, and participated in his first Ryder Cup in 1991. Montogomerie broke into the Top-10 of the Official World Golf Rankings in 1994, and spent nearly 400 weeks there over the course of his career, peaking at number two. Montgomerie is considered to be one of the best players to have never won a major. He's finished second or tied for second five times: three in the U.S. Open, and once each in The Open Championship and PGA Championship. Montgomerie has been involved in eight Ryder Cup events, sinking the winning putt in 2004 and captaining the 2010 team to a 14½-13½ victory. For his Ryder Cup career he has 23.5 points and has never lost a singles match. In June 2013 Montgomerie turned 50 and joined the Champions Tour, participating in events on the senior circuit.
Colin Montgomerie Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Colin Montgomerie against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 23, 1963
6 ft (1.85 m)
198 lbs (89.811 kg)
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 MillionIf you've recently become a billionaire and you're looking to upgrade your home... this might do the trick.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.