Colin Montgomerie net worth: Colin Montgomerie is a Scottish professional golfer who has a net worth of $55 million. He's won a record eight Tour Order of Merit titles, awarded to the European golfer with the highest earnings for the year. In his career, Montgomerie has won 31 European Tour events. In 1988 he was named the Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year. He's also won the European Tour Player of the Year four times. He won his first event, the Portuguese Open, in 1989 by eight strokes, and participated in his first Ryder Cup in 1991. Montogomerie broke into the Top-10 of the Official World Golf Rankings in 1994, and spent nearly 400 weeks there over the course of his career, peaking at number two. Montgomerie is considered to be one of the best players to have never won a major. He's finished second or tied for second five times: three in the U.S. Open, and once each in The Open Championship and PGA Championship. Montgomerie has been involved in eight Ryder Cup events, sinking the winning putt in 2004 and captaining the 2010 team to a 14½-13½ victory. For his Ryder Cup career he has 23.5 points and has never lost a singles match. In June 2013 Montgomerie turned 50 and joined the Champions Tour, participating in events on the senior circuit.
Colin Montgomerie Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Colin Montgomerie against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 23, 1963 (52 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
198 lbs (89.811 kg)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.