Wladimir Klitschko net worth: Wladimir Klitschko is a Ukrainian heavyweight professional boxer who has a net worth of $60 million. Wladimir Klitschko is the longest reigning IBF, WBO & IBO Heavyweight Champion with 15 straight wins. Before he indulged in professional boxing, Klitschko was hired as a coach at the Gwardia Warszawa boxing club. It was in 1993, when he was named as the Junior European heavyweight champion, later on becoming known as "The Steel Hammer" or the "Dr Steel Hammer." He earned the world's attention after he defeated Paea Wolfgramm at the 1996 Summer Olympics which was held in Atlanta Georgia. However, he made his foray into professional boxing in March 2000, when again fought Paea Wolfgramm whom he knocked after the first round. Klitschko's other notable matches include fights against Chris Byrd, Samuel Peter, Sultan Ibragimov, David Haye, and Eddie Chambers. As of this writing, Klitschko has taken part in a total number of 68 fights, with 64 wins and 4 losses. Out of his 64 victories, 53 were won via knockout. On November 28, 2015, Wladimir was defeated by British boxer Tyson Fury. For the fight, Klitschko earned $23 million.
Wladimir Klitschko Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Wladimir Klitschko against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1976 (40 years old)
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Wladimir Wladimirovich Klitschko, Dr. Wladimir Klitschko, Volodymyr Klytschko, Steel Hammer, Volodymyr Volodymyrovych Klychko, Dr. Steelhammer, Dr. Wladimir, Vladimir Klichko
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.