Paulie Malignaggi net worth: Paulie Malignaggi is an American professional boxer who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Paulie Malignaggi won his first IBF Light Welterweight Championship in 2007, in a decisive 120-106 vote. He successfully defended his title throughout 2008, but lost to IBO Light Welterweight Champion, Ricky Hatton in a tough fight at the MGM Grand. He began fighting in the Welterweight division in 2010, and has so far won all of his Welterweight fights, and is the current WBA Welterweight Champion. To date, he has won 32 of his 36 career fights, 7 of them by knockout. In addition to his boxing career, he is a successful print model, and has appeared in clothing ads in Esquire Magazine, Playboy Magazine, and Frank 151. He has also dabbled in acting, and appeared in the movie, "Undefeated". He is a featured character in multiple video games, including, "Punch Out!!" and "Fight Night Round 4".
Paulie Malignaggi Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paulie Malignaggi against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 23, 1980 (34 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
147 lbs (66.9 kg)
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here's Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film Roleson Oct 5, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few MonthsA bad few months in the Chinese stock market have been catastrophic for Wang Jing, who has reportedly lost 85% of his net worth.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.