Julio Cesar Chavez Jr net worth: Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. is a Mexican professional boxer who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. grew up around boxing, and has been associated with the sport since he was a child. His father is Mexican boxing legend, Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr., and there are multiple photos of the Julio Jr., watching his father fight from ringside. He spent much of his childhood and young adulthood out of the spotlight, but his announcement that he would be following in his father's footsteps brought instant fame. He fought two amateur bouts before going professional at age 17. He won his debut match, and continued to fight well throughout 2003. In 2004, he fought every month of the year, except for August, and established himself as a boxer of note, separate from his father. He has gone on to win 45 of his 47 fights, 31 one of them by knockout. The two bouts that he did not win were not losses. Instead, one was a "no-contest", the other, a draw. He is the current WBC Middleweight Champion.
Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Julio Cesar Chavez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Julio César Chávez, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 16, 1986 (29 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
159 lbs (72.3 kg)
Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr., Julio Cesar Chavez Carrasco, JC Jr., El Hijo De La Leyenda, La Leyenda Continua
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...