Julio Cesar Chavez Jr net worth: Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. is a Mexican professional boxer who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. grew up around boxing, and has been associated with the sport since he was a child. His father is Mexican boxing legend, Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr., and there are multiple photos of the Julio Jr., watching his father fight from ringside. He spent much of his childhood and young adulthood out of the spotlight, but his announcement that he would be following in his father's footsteps brought instant fame. He fought two amateur bouts before going professional at age 17. He won his debut match, and continued to fight well throughout 2003. In 2004, he fought every month of the year, except for August, and established himself as a boxer of note, separate from his father. He has gone on to win 45 of his 47 fights, 31 one of them by knockout. The two bouts that he did not win were not losses. Instead, one was a "no-contest", the other, a draw. He is the current WBC Middleweight Champion.
Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Julio Cesar Chavez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Julio César Chávez, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 16, 1986 (30 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
159 lbs (72.3 kg)
Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr., Julio Cesar Chavez Carrasco, JC Jr., El Hijo De La Leyenda, La Leyenda Continua
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.