Juan Manuel Marquez net worth: Juan Manuel Marquez is a Mexican born professional boxer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. A professional boxer in the welterweight, lightweight, super featherweight, and featherweight divisions, Juan Manuel Marquez is a world champion in three divisions (WBA, WBO, and the Ring). As of May 18th 2014 he has won 56 of his 64 bouts with seven losses and one draw. Juan Manuel Marquez earned $5 million from his third fight against Manny Pacquiao on December 8th 2012. If Marquez had beatens Pacman, he would have been entitled to a $10 million rematch. On May 17, 2014, JMM defeated Mike Alvardo in a 12 round unanimous decision. His purse for the fight was $1.6 million.
Juan Manuel Marquez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Juan Manuel Marquez against
- Random Celebrity
Juan Manuel Márquez
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1973 (42 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
142 lbs (64.4 kg)
Juan Manuel Marquez, Dinamita
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.