Juan Manuel Marquez net worth: Juan Manuel Marquez is a Mexican born professional boxer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. A professional boxer in the welterweight, lightweight, super featherweight, and featherweight divisions, Juan Manuel Marquez is a world champion in three divisions (WBA, WBO, and the Ring). As of May 18th 2014 he has won 56 of his 64 bouts with seven losses and one draw. Juan Manuel Marquez earned $5 million from his third fight against Manny Pacquiao on December 8th 2012. If Marquez had beatens Pacman, he would have been entitled to a $10 million rematch. On May 17, 2014, JMM defeated Mike Alvardo in a 12 round unanimous decision. His purse for the fight was $1.6 million.
Juan Manuel Marquez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Juan Manuel Marquez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Juan Manuel Márquez
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1973 (42 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
142 lbs (64.4 kg)
Juan Manuel Marquez, Dinamita
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.