Juan Manuel Marquez net worth: Juan Manuel Marquez is a Mexican born professional boxer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. A professional boxer in the welterweight, lightweight, super featherweight, and featherweight divisions, Juan Manuel Marquez is a world champion in three divisions (WBA, WBO, and the Ring). As of May 18th 2014 he has won 56 of his 64 bouts with seven losses and one draw. Juan Manuel Marquez earned $5 million from his third fight against Manny Pacquiao on December 8th 2012. If Marquez had beatens Pacman, he would have been entitled to a $10 million rematch. On May 17, 2014, JMM defeated Mike Alvardo in a 12 round unanimous decision. His purse for the fight was $1.6 million.
Juan Manuel Marquez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Juan Manuel Marquez against
- Random Celebrity
Juan Manuel Márquez
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1973 (42 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
142 lbs (64.4 kg)
Juan Manuel Marquez, Dinamita
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking PriceAre you in the market for a new home in the Hamptons? If so, Richard Gere might want to speak with you. Actor Richard Gere has once again put his vacation home – or what some might call vacation mansion – up for sale again. This time, however, he's offering the 19,000-square-foot estate for less than in previous listings.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?