Hector Macho Camacho net worth: Hector "Macho" Camacho is a Peurto Rican born boxer who has a net worth of $100 thousand. Hector Macho Camacho was critically shot on November 12th 2012 and as of this writing still remains in extremely critical condition. Camacho was born May 24th, 1962 in Bayamon, Peurto Rico but his family moved to Spanish Harlem in New York when he was a young child. Camacho was constantly getting into trouble as a teen but eventually focused on a boxing career. After excelling as an amateur, Hector turned professional where would go on to have 79 wins out of 88 fights with 45 knock outs and three draws. Camacho is 5 foot 6.5 inches and fought in the junior lightweight division. After retiring from boxing Camacho has had several run ins with the law. He was arrested in 2005 for burglarizing an electronics store in Mississippi, he was shot during a 2011 carjacking attempt and was accused of child abuse in 2012.
Hector Macho Camacho Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hector Macho Camacho against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 24, 1962 - Nov 24, 2012 (50 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
161 lbs (73.03 kg)
Hector Camacho, Hector 'Macho' Comacho, Macho Camacho, Macho, "Macho Camacho", Héctor Luis Camacho Matías
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...