Troy Glaus net worth: Troy Glaus is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Troy Glaus was born in Tarzana, California, and was drafted by the Anaheim Angels in 1997. He made his Major League debut for the team in 1998, and went on to play very successfully for them through 2004. While with the team, he was a three-time All-Star selection, AL Home Run Champion, a two-time Silver Slugger Award winner, and a Babe Ruth Award Winner. The Angels also won the World Series in 2002, and he was named World Series MVP. In 2005, he signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks, and played one season with the team. He then went on to play, briefly, for the Toronto Blue Jays, the St. Louis Cardinals, and the Atlanta Braves. Numerous injuries have plagued his ability to play for the last few years, and he is not currently signed, though he has not officially announced his retirement.
Troy Glaus Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 3, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Troy Glaus Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$1,750,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2008-09)$12,137,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2007-08)$12,500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2006-07)$10,500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2005-06)$10,000,000
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2004-05)$9,000,000
- Anaheim Angels (2003-04)$9,900,000
- Anaheim Angels (2002-03)$7,250,000
- Anaheim Angels (2001-02)$4,000,000
- Anaheim Angels (2000-01)$1,250,000
- Anaheim Angels (1999-00)$275,000
- Anaheim Angels (1998-99)$207,500
- Anaheim Angels (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.