Troy Glaus net worth: Troy Glaus is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Troy Glaus was born in Tarzana, California, and was drafted by the Anaheim Angels in 1997. He made his Major League debut for the team in 1998, and went on to play very successfully for them through 2004. While with the team, he was a three-time All-Star selection, AL Home Run Champion, a two-time Silver Slugger Award winner, and a Babe Ruth Award Winner. The Angels also won the World Series in 2002, and he was named World Series MVP. In 2005, he signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks, and played one season with the team. He then went on to play, briefly, for the Toronto Blue Jays, the St. Louis Cardinals, and the Atlanta Braves. Numerous injuries have plagued his ability to play for the last few years, and he is not currently signed, though he has not officially announced his retirement.
Troy Glaus Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 3, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Troy Glaus Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$1,750,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2008-09)$12,137,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2007-08)$12,500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2006-07)$10,500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2005-06)$10,000,000
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2004-05)$9,000,000
- Anaheim Angels (2003-04)$9,900,000
- Anaheim Angels (2002-03)$7,250,000
- Anaheim Angels (2001-02)$4,000,000
- Anaheim Angels (2000-01)$1,250,000
- Anaheim Angels (1999-00)$275,000
- Anaheim Angels (1998-99)$207,500
- Anaheim Angels (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.