Tom Glavine net worth: Tom Glavine is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $80 million. Tom Glavine has earned his net worth through his years of playing baseball for teams like the Atlanta Braves and the New York Mets. Thomas Michael Glavine was born in Concord, Massachusetts in March 1966. In high school he lettered in both baseball and ice hockey. He was later elected to the Billerica Memorial High School Athletic Hall of Fame. He did not attend college but was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 1984 draft. He was also drafted in the 1984 NHL Draft by the Los Angeles Kings. Glavine decided to play baseball and made his debut in August 1987. He won 164 games as a pitcher during the 90s. In five seasons he won 20 plus games and was awarded the Cy Young Award twice. He is a member of the 300 win club, just one of 24 pitches to be in that group. In 1995 he won a World Series championship with the Braves and was voted World Series MVP. He has also won four Silver Slugger awards. Glavine played for the New York Mets from 2003 to 2007 before returning to the Braves from 2007 to 2010. His #47 jersey was retired by the Braves in 2010. In his first year of eligibility he was voted to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 2014. He started working as a color commentator for the Atlanta Braves in 2011. He and his wife Christine have five children and Tom coaches for his son's hockey and baseball teams.
Tom Glavine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1966
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Thomas Michael Glavine
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?on Aug 2, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Tom Glavine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$1,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$8,000,000
- New York Mets (2007-08)$7,500,000
- New York Mets (2006-07)$9,993,640
- New York Mets (2005-06)$10,765,608
- New York Mets (2004-05)$10,765,608
- New York Mets (2003-04)$11,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$8,623,700
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$9,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$9,463,237
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$7,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$7,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$5,050,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$5,350,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$4,925,000
- Atlanta Braves (1992-93)$2,975,000
- Atlanta Braves (1991-92)$697,500
- Atlanta Braves (1990-91)$285,000
- Atlanta Braves (1989-90)$117,500
- Atlanta Braves (1988-89)$65,000
- Atlanta Braves (1987-88)$62,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...