Tom Glavine net worth: Tom Glavine is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $80 million. Tom Glavine has earned his net worth through his years of playing baseball for teams like the Atlanta Braves and the New York Mets. Thomas Michael Glavine was born in Concord, Massachusetts in March 1966. In high school he lettered in both baseball and ice hockey. He was later elected to the Billerica Memorial High School Athletic Hall of Fame. He did not attend college but was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 1984 draft. He was also drafted in the 1984 NHL Draft by the Los Angeles Kings. Glavine decided to play baseball and made his debut in August 1987. He won 164 games as a pitcher during the 90s. In five seasons he won 20 plus games and was awarded the Cy Young Award twice. He is a member of the 300 win club, just one of 24 pitches to be in that group. In 1995 he won a World Series championship with the Braves and was voted World Series MVP. He has also won four Silver Slugger awards. Glavine played for the New York Mets from 2003 to 2007 before returning to the Braves from 2007 to 2010. His #47 jersey was retired by the Braves in 2010. In his first year of eligibility he was voted to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 2014. He started working as a color commentator for the Atlanta Braves in 2011. He and his wife Christine have five children and Tom coaches for his son's hockey and baseball teams.
Tom Glavine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1966 (50 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Thomas Michael Glavine
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tom Glavine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$1,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$8,000,000
- New York Mets (2007-08)$7,500,000
- New York Mets (2006-07)$9,993,640
- New York Mets (2005-06)$10,765,608
- New York Mets (2004-05)$10,765,608
- New York Mets (2003-04)$11,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$8,623,700
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$9,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$9,463,237
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$7,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$7,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$5,050,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$5,350,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$4,925,000
- Atlanta Braves (1992-93)$2,975,000
- Atlanta Braves (1991-92)$697,500
- Atlanta Braves (1990-91)$285,000
- Atlanta Braves (1989-90)$117,500
- Atlanta Braves (1988-89)$65,000
- Atlanta Braves (1987-88)$62,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.