Tom Glavine net worth: Tom Glavine is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $80 million. Tom Glavine has earned his net worth through his years of playing baseball for teams like the Atlanta Braves and the New York Mets. Thomas Michael Glavine was born in Concord, Massachusetts in March 1966. In high school he lettered in both baseball and ice hockey. He was later elected to the Billerica Memorial High School Athletic Hall of Fame. He did not attend college but was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 1984 draft. He was also drafted in the 1984 NHL Draft by the Los Angeles Kings. Glavine decided to play baseball and made his debut in August 1987. He won 164 games as a pitcher during the 90s. In five seasons he won 20 plus games and was awarded the Cy Young Award twice. He is a member of the 300 win club, just one of 24 pitches to be in that group. In 1995 he won a World Series championship with the Braves and was voted World Series MVP. He has also won four Silver Slugger awards. Glavine played for the New York Mets from 2003 to 2007 before returning to the Braves from 2007 to 2010. His #47 jersey was retired by the Braves in 2010. In his first year of eligibility he was voted to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 2014. He started working as a color commentator for the Atlanta Braves in 2011. He and his wife Christine have five children and Tom coaches for his son's hockey and baseball teams.
Tom Glavine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Thomas Michael Glavine
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Tom Glavine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$1,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$8,000,000
- New York Mets (2007-08)$7,500,000
- New York Mets (2006-07)$9,993,640
- New York Mets (2005-06)$10,765,608
- New York Mets (2004-05)$10,765,608
- New York Mets (2003-04)$11,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$8,623,700
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$9,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$9,463,237
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$7,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$7,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$5,050,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$5,350,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$4,925,000
- Atlanta Braves (1992-93)$2,975,000
- Atlanta Braves (1991-92)$697,500
- Atlanta Braves (1990-91)$285,000
- Atlanta Braves (1989-90)$117,500
- Atlanta Braves (1988-89)$65,000
- Atlanta Braves (1987-88)$62,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.