Tino Martinez Net Worth: Tino Martinez is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Born Constantino Martinez on December 7, 1967, in Tampa, Florida, he is best remembered as one of the main cogs in the New York Yankees 1990s dynasty. Serving as a third baseman and first baseman, Martinez was selected in the first round of the 1990 draft by the Seattle Mariners. After several not so shiny seasons, Tino broke out in 1995 when he drove in 111 runs, hit 31 home runs and batted .293 for the division-winning Mariners. The next season, he was traded to the Yankees, where he served as Don Mattingly's replacement at first base. He soon became one of the most popular players in Yankee's history, forever acknowledged for two epochal World Series home runs. As for his best season with the team, it was in 1997 when he hit 44 home runs, drove in 144 runs and placed second in the Most Valuable Player voting. After the end of the 2001 season, the St. Louis Cardinals signed Martinez as a free agent, replacing a legendary first baseman Mark McGwire. In 2003, he played for his hometown Tampa Bay Devil Rays and then got back to the Yankees for one more season in 2005. Following the season, Martinez retired from the sport and started working as an analyst for ESPN. Also, he served as a hitting coach for the Miami Marlins in 2013. In his 16-year MLB career, Tino Martinez he managed to score 1,008 runs, drove in 1,271 runs, and hit 339 home runs.
Tino Martinez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1967
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
230 lbs (104.3 kg)
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Tino Martinez Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$2,750,000
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays (2004-05)$7,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2003-04)$7,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2002-03)$5,750,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$6,300,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$4,800,000
- New York Yankees (1999-00)$4,300,000
- New York Yankees (1998-99)$4,300,000
- New York Yankees (1997-98)$4,400,000
- New York Yankees (1996-97)$2,300,000
- Seattle Mariners (1995-96)$1,025,000
- Seattle Mariners (1994-95)$500,000
- Seattle Mariners (1993-94)$287,500
- Seattle Mariners (1992-93)$132,500
- Seattle Mariners (1990-91)$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.