Tim Hudson net worth: Tim Hudson is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Tim Hudson was born in Columbus, Georgia, and played exceptional baseball during high school, eventually leading his team to a State Championship. However, his size and weight proved problematic for recruiters, and he was not offered any athletic scholarships, nor did he receive any draft interest. He enrolled at Chattahoochee Valley Community College, a two-year college and by his second year, he led the nation in strikeouts. He then went on to attend Auburn University, where he continued to excel. He went on to earn SEC Player of the Year and All-American honors. The Oakland Athletics drafted him in 1994, and again in 1997. He made his Major League debut in 1999, and went on to play for the team through 2004. While with the Athletics he was a two-time All-Star selection, and he led the American League in wins in 2000. He then played for the Atlanta Braves from 2005 to 2013. In 2010, he was an All-Star selection, National League Comeback Player of the Year, and the winner of the Hutch Award. He signed with the San Francisco Giants in November of 2013.
Tim Hudson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Timothy Adam Hudson
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
175 lbs (79.38 kg)
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Tim Hudson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2012-13)$9,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2011-12)$9,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$9,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$9,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$15,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$15,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$8,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$6,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$6,500,000
- Oakland Athletics (2003-04)$5,000,000
- Oakland Athletics (2002-03)$2,700,000
- Oakland Athletics (2001-02)$875,000
- Oakland Athletics (2000-01)$525,000
- Oakland Athletics (1999-00)$250,000
- Oakland Athletics (1998-99)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?